Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Jen Kingwells new book >

Jen Kingwells new book

Jen Kingwells new book

Old 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM

I bought the book on QIAD, and found the acrylic templates for all of the quilts in the book on sale as a boxed set, on Etsy for 40% off. Saved $70 off retail.....
I really like her templates. I am doing The quilt show Jen Kingwell BOM currently. Beautiful quilt. I really love the diamond quilt in this book. That is the one that enticed me to buy. I love her scrappy patterns but, I think I will use up some of my Kaffe fabrics.
Old 03-31-2024, 07:53 AM

Diana, are you the one who joing the QS and they didn't have the acrylics for that one? Did you ever get them?
Old 03-31-2024, 08:25 AM

I loved the Wensleydale quilt from her Quilt Recipes book. I couldn't convince myself to buy the book and templates, though. That's a pretty big investment for something I might not ever make! This one is really pretty, too.
Old 04-05-2024, 03:57 AM

Default Jen Kingwell templates

Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
Diana, are you the one who joing the QS and they didn't have the acrylics for that one? Did you ever get them?
Yes, I did get them. Alot of quilters complained (OMG the number was extreme) and TQS contacted Jen to have a special order done. They just said they didn't expect the response. Of course it took three months into the BOM before arriving. They sold out of that shipment in a few hours and ordered the last shipment. They have a few left, but noted that they will not order more. I feel lucky to finally get them.