Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I'm Upset!! >

I'm Upset!!

I'm Upset!!

Old 04-04-2010, 06:46 PM

Im fine here I think we all felt stressed out for different reasons but were all adults and can express our opinions without feeling bad about it. So here is to all the old timer quilters and the new upcoming young ones lets let the good times continue with our quilting and the wonderful knowledge that we have to share because I have learned alot from you all.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:53 PM

It's all good.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by ConnieF
http://www.kayewoodtv.com/ktv/ if you miss Kay Woods on Tv you can watch her on your computer....
Thanks so much for this information! I just watched one of the videos and really enjoyed it.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:15 AM

I need some HELP, for the life of me I can not fugure out how to get the pictures from my Kodack easy share to go the thread so i can showoff my secret angels gifts, I received today.I have tried almostevery thing, Please some one help me. I have read the help , but is does not help me get my pictures to show up.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:16 AM

I agree with you - you must research and find the machine which is the best fit for you. The first Hello Kitty machine I saw I wanted but after thinking about it I realized I wanted it just because it is cute. Pretty silly excuse to spend money. There are lots of good machines on the market. If a person spends a little time researching they will get the one that is perfect for them.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I would not buy something because a celebrity endorsed it ...
Me either , I have had my Janome's before she ever came along, I do not see her sittingdown quilting, when she and her brother do a show in vagus, It should be a real quilter advertising sewing machines, don't you think?
Old 04-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
Originally Posted by raptureready
-that doesn't mean that throwing scraps over her shoulder onto the floor doesn't still irritate me. ;-)

:) Why does that irritate you? I think it's a riot. :-D :-D :-D
Not only that, but it is freeing! I did that just recently and it sped up my process. (of course I had to plan time to clean up the mess afterwards. lol)
Old 04-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Power Poster

I have 5 sewing machines and I never plan to buy another, no matter who endorses it or not. Opinons can be given by everyone and not one is right or wrong. Buy whatever you want to buy for any reason you want to buy it, or not.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:23 PM

I don't buy things based on celebrity endorsements either, but those who say Marie does not quilt or sew are mistaken.

I posted this link before - it's from The Insider TV show where Marie shows you her bedroom - she is a big crafter & quilts and sews and you can see her sewing machine right there in her bedroom which is practically her craft room! Listen to her lovingly show what the quilting & sewing means to her.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/16966...r_Bedroom_Door
Old 04-05-2010, 08:01 PM

[quote=happydance]I don't buy things based on celebrity endorsements either, but those who say Marie does not quilt or sew are mistaken.

I posted this link before - it's from The Insider TV show where Marie shows you her bedroom - she is a big crafter & quilts and sews and you can see her sewing machine right there in her bedroom which is practically her craft room! Listen to her lovingly show what the quilting & sewing means to her.

I watched it and I think she is talented in sewing and a very nice person. I think she is a good mom too. I always watched her show and loved her music. She is soo talented.