who is Kate Gosslin

Old 04-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
She is an idiot so is that thing refered to as her ex. Both need to be taken out back and beaten with a 2x4.
My thoughts exactly!!

Billy
Old 04-17-2010, 02:39 AM

I hate to add to this thread and give "her" anymore time but... DWTS HAS to be rigged. The CLUNKY "dancer" is still there while Aiden it gone?? Can't be - If no one likes her, she is a clutz on the floor - how ELSE would you explain it?She is making the rounds on talk shows, is set to have another show of her own, complains about "putting food on the table for her kids" and paying the bills - BUT! She has $700 weaves put in, taken out, put in, has a 74K car, a 1.2 million dollar house - travels all around promoting herself. And who is with the kids? She is promoting HERSELF and Jon is left holding the bag. Between the media and lawyers, she has everyone where she wants them.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I find her to be very fake. I stopped watching their show cause I found myself wanting to reach in the tv and slap the you know what out of her. She seems to enjoy degrading others to make up for her miserable life.

i am with you..plus she can't dance.
i would never talk to anyone,let alone my husband,the way she does. i wish she would go away..
Old 04-17-2010, 03:40 AM

I felt sorry for her husband.She is rude and nasty!She just wants to be someone famous and there are other people like my great grandma that raised 12 kids of her own without stardom and a lot of glitz!They all survived and were succesful in their lives.She wants an easy way out and she needs to get a real job like everyone else.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:40 AM

I watched all of Jon and Kate Plus Ei8ht and loved it. Unfortunately, some men are milquetoasts and some aren't. Jon is a milquetoasts, but he did get his point across many times. Jon hanky-panked with the daughter of the plastic surgeon who was asked by his wife to do Kate's reconstructive surgery on her stomach, which he did, which I thought was great advertising for his firm. It's just too bad his daughter wanted some of the action too!!!!!!

I was very hurt when all of this turned upside down. I had the naive feeling that Jon would pound a few knobs on her head, get his gonads in order and be the man of the house. But I guess Kate refused to give them back to him! Thus, ended the show.

I watch Little People - Big World. Now, Matt is something else. If that marriage is blown, it is all him, I think. But you have to remember that he is physically shot. Because of his type of dwarfism, his legs and back are in really rough shape and he can't do all the sitting and stuff and is on the go all the time like Amy likes to do - traveling and stuff. And all of his energy is put forth in the maintenance of the "ranch" and his business.

All in all, it is a horse a piece!

I love the Duggers! Fifty years ago I asked my "to-be" husband how many children he wanted - "As many as God will give us". We couldn't have any children. We adopted our son and God gave us him......for which we are eternally thankful - He is a great son, with a great family. I love the patience Michelle has with her children. She never raises her voice. Honey catches more flies - I've always believed that. She teaches her children. The whole show is great. Sort of gives you the warm fuzzies after you watch it. Now I am hoping Josie will grow up to be just fine. Hope the show is on long enough to see that. And to wait and see if Michelle and Jim-Bob make it 20.

Sure beats the crud they show on broadcast TV. Have any of you ever watched American Pickers. Its on cable on the Discovery channel. Wonderful show. I'll just let you figure it out and watch it. Learn a lot and see a lot of scenery, see how people live and l laugh practically through the whole thing. The guys are such a good match together. Well, back to quilting. Edie
Old 04-17-2010, 06:11 AM

Kate is being paid $75,000 an episode (so per week) and a $450,000 bonus if she wins. I had also caught rumor that the producers of the show (Dancing With The Stars) installed a dance studio in the basement of Gosslin's new home, so that she could be near the children and still practice the eight hour a day routine. Which also means that her partner for the show needed to change their life around to meet the needs of Hollywood Mom. Then she flies back and forth between PA and CA for the shows.

I have never liked her, never liked the show. It's voyeurism. America must love this crap because it was on forever. If their marriage didn't fall apart, the show would still be on.

As far as the affect of cameras always in the home, I can't imagine that these kids will ever adjust to the "real world". They have been brought up by a spoiled mom in a "It's All about Me" world. As they say, the apple never falls far from the tree, so I predict a bunch of mini Kates running around
Old 04-17-2010, 08:38 AM

Considering all the circumstances with these people, how on earth can the children grow up to be "normal"? Will never happen. It's such a shame. They didn't ask for any of this. I feel sorry for the kids, but am totally disgusted by the whole thing.

However, 19 Kids and Counting is a different story. At first, I was turned off by the whole idea of having so many children, and started watching when it was "only" 18 Kids, and when I see how gentle those parents are, how much they obviously love their children, how well behaved the kids are, how intelligent and well-spoken they are (and they are home schooled), how they have all been trained to help with housework, laundry, cleaning, cooking, taking care of each other, they are church-going, they pray and study the bible as a family, they are completely self-sufficient and totally debt free, generous and helpful to other people, to the church, their community, teach the children through fun-filled educational trips and vacations, but at the same time are frugal, economical and even shop at thrift stores for clothes, shoes and Christmas gifts (so they can take all those wonderful history-laden trips!). Sometimes it all seems too good to be true, but no one can deny the parents' sincerity and knowledge of how to treat each other and the kids and how absolutely devoted they are to their family - seems to me Jon and Kate need to take some lessons from Michele and Jim Bob and learn what a real family is all about and just what the important things really are.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:03 PM

I'm with you! I realize she is chronically exhaused, but we never did see her treating her husband well. And on the other hand, I knew he was not "family material" when he said early on he was ONLY interested in playing with his children, not taking care of them!!! And he acted very immature when he was alone with the kids. The kids I feel sorry for.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:56 PM

MY ANSWER TO WHO IS KATE GOSSLIN? WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Old 04-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
She is an idiot so is that thing refered to as her ex. Both need to be taken out back and beaten with a 2x4.
I just hate it when people hold back their true feelings!!! hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: