How many UFO's do you have?

Old 02-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Cyn

Originally Posted by merry
NOT telling :)
me neither :)
Old 02-28-2011, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by anicra
I'm very happy (and very surprised) to say that I have only 2 left. I've been making a concentrated effort to finish up the UFOs.
Good for you. Your level of achievement is something that may we all reach someday. lol :thumbup:
Old 02-28-2011, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by GrammaPatches
I don't have any UFOs. They are all WIPs!! :-D
Always a wiseguy in every group. lol.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:39 AM

I think I have 8.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:08 AM

Too many to count. And some of them are sooo old.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:52 AM

I posted this in another thread, but I am really making a concentrated effort to get stuff done!! I put all of my WIPs on a small piece of paper and when I pull that piece of paper from a grab bag, that is what I HAVE to work on!!! It doesn't mean that the particular project will be finished, but it means to finish 2-5 blocks depending on the difficulty, or do blanket stitching on an applique project or work on my quilt journal. Today, I am down to one thing in the bag!! That means that I now switch to the "to be quilted" bag and I have to quilt a UFO. Then the little WIP papers go back in the grab bag and I start all over again. It has been fun and kind of like a mystery and and adventure. There are so many things I want to do, but I cannot start those things until other things get done!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:56 AM

When I straightened up my sewing room at beginning of January I found 117. I've been working on them and am down to 112.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 AM
DJ

I can count 6 just sitting here without digging. One reason they are unfinished is that I don't have a real plan for them. If I decide what to use them for or who to gift them to, I'll get in and finish them. At least three of them do have a "plan", so they should get finished fairly soon.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:02 AM

I didn't have any until I started coming here! Now I have 10-ish.

ya'll are bad influences! :twisted:
Old 03-01-2011, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by christinetindell
I posted this in another thread, but I am really making a concentrated effort to get stuff done!! I put all of my WIPs on a small piece of paper and when I pull that piece of paper from a grab bag, that is what I HAVE to work on!!! It doesn't mean that the particular project will be finished, but it means to finish 2-5 blocks depending on the difficulty, or do blanket stitching on an applique project or work on my quilt journal. Today, I am down to one thing in the bag!! That means that I now switch to the "to be quilted" bag and I have to quilt a UFO. Then the little WIP papers go back in the grab bag and I start all over again. It has been fun and kind of like a mystery and and adventure. There are so many things I want to do, but I cannot start those things until other things get done!
I tried a similar tactic a few years back. I put each UFO in a flat white box. I labeled each box January , February and so on. It lasted 2 months. But, in my defense I was quite busy making custom quilts for customers. When I started reorganizing my room in January I took all of them out of the boxes and put them in clear containers. It was like seeing old friends again and I am really excited to finish these.