Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
not liking my new sewing machine >

not liking my new sewing machine

not liking my new sewing machine

Old 12-13-2010, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by carolaug
I bought the Brothers LB6800thrd sewing and embroidery machine....got it today. I don't like it at all...I wanted to make labels. You can not space between names and date. just not thrilled at all...and it very hard to thread. So disappointed!
Why don't you send away for the CD on making labels plus printable fabric. There are over 100 labels you can print out. Here is the address at least look and see if you like them. Go to:--www.accraft.com.au
Old 12-13-2010, 03:46 AM

Your won't be dissappointed with a Janome
Old 12-13-2010, 04:25 AM

Annya went there didn't see any CD's for labels
Old 12-13-2010, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
I have the Brother PE 770 and I love it. I asked a lady here on the board if she would make the PES file for my label. I am getting software for Christmas to make a lot of new pretties with my machine. Also I am getting a new set of hoops, a smaller one 4x4 and the bigger one 5 x 12 and a little bitty thing 1.5 x 2.
I just got the Brother PE770 too. I have just played with it, but I really like it so far. Will also ask Santa for the 5x12, 4x4 and little one hoop. Just remember, this machine only embroiders. It is not an regular sewing machine.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by quilter41
Annya went there didn't see any CD's for labels
I was just there so this is how to get there:-fist www.accraft.com.au---then onto the one saying CONTACT US--- up to PRODUCTS---then click onto printable fabrics or the CD's whichever you wish. The labels are great and so are the other CD's. I now have 3 different ones and am thinking of getting another one. Give it another try. I know there are so many different pages to get into that is why I thought this way is the best and quickest to get where you want to go. Good luck.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:11 PM

Annya I still didn't get to the products except the fabrics. But I did try one of the shops and saw the labels there. Very nice, except pricey to ship to US.

Thanks
Old 12-18-2010, 07:47 AM

Well I finally bought that sewing machine back...and using my old sewing machine...I have learnt that my machine is just fine for now. I think I will save for a longarm instead of a new sewing machine.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by carolaug
I have 90 days....I watched the video...read manual...I thought it would be a lot better than this...just not what I thought it would be ; (
I learned the hard way, when I got mine I had to take it to the dealer to get adjusted, believe when it comes straight from the factory it is NOT in the condition it should be. My dealer got it up and running in no time the moment I said I did not want it. Works great for the past three years now.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:39 AM

Take it back. If sitting at the machine causes you any stress or furstration you don't want the machine. You should feel joy excitment and wonder at how beautifuly the machine performs. Find the machine that makes you happy to sit in front of it.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:41 AM

I now have a new sewing machine and LOVE it...it stayed in the box for a few days...then on the table...but once i watched the DVD that came with the machine and I turned it on....I now LOVE it...its the Jamone Horizon 7700 - the throat on it is huge...the buttons on the machine is less intimating then others. And the storage is incredible...it holds 17 feet...bobbins and so much more. It has Three storage compartments. The built in Duel foot is awesome once you get use to it...(three or four times). I am soooo happy finally...and it has a free arm...what a journey...but worth it...