Boston Terrier owners

Old 01-16-2011, 11:40 PM

We rescued the most precious papillion named Bitsie.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Power Poster

Me...a little chihuahua x jack russell, my husband, malamute x staffy.

I would really love to own a greyhound...love them..the look, personality, the whole package. Not to be, for some while....we can only have 2 dogs in our shire at one time. So maybe long in the future (I want our "current boys" to be around a good long time).
Old 01-17-2011, 01:27 AM

I have 3 mini dachshunds Greta, Dieter and Fonzie. Greta is the boss, Dieter is my shy quiet boy some days we only see him when they go outside he likes be under the covers he really is a different kind of dog, Fonzie is my cuddlier and has to be touching you all the time. Then there is my mini Aussie Shepherd Amber I call her my dog from hell, but I love her. You have to watch her all the time or she's into something she not supposed to be into. Dieter I have to tell you this I made a fleece cover for his bed he didn't lay on top of it he would be inside it. We had a guy come to do some work on our firer place he started laughing really hard so I went to see what was going on He says that the first time I seen a dog in his own sleeping bag. I've had to pull this dog out of my pant leg a few times because he was stuck when I didn't put them in the hamper.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:43 AM

An ex racing ground hound , he `s a great big softy and a couch potatoe .His name is Lance .I called him stupid the other day my daughter replyed ," hes not stupid , He `s special needs" .my nick name for his is `loosa a lot Lance `as he never won a race in his life.lol. Love him to bits.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:37 AM

We just lost our BT mix (Louie) of 12 l/2 years recently. We currently have a plus size Rat Terrier rescue and a Akita/Border Collie mix rescue. We are waiting on a home visit from the BT Rescue group. In 2007 I had a stoke and the only pet I could remember the name of was Louie. He was my husband's dog...the only other male in our household. I know we won't be able to replace Louie, but we sure want another BT.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by eimay
Beethoven is beautiful. He got the best of whatever.
Thanks eimay, I couldn't agree more.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:17 AM

I have a rescued chihuahua now since october 2010, but my very favorite was a boston terrior named Aaron. It was like having a 3 year old around. He died in 1996 and my son left for college that same year. I have never gotten over losing Aaron.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by ljsunflower
Bostons totally rock!
We got our first Boston back in 1995. Yoda was her name, she died in 2008. She is in my avatar on a road trip.
We now have a male & female -- Sweet Tater & Petunia. We call them Tater & Toony.
Totally agree Bostons Rock - have 5 - Sassy, Bailey, Otis, Jake & Elwood. they keep me smilin
Old 01-17-2011, 08:26 AM

My owner is a Miniture Schnauzer... named Lexi. My first schnauzer was calm and obedient. Lexi is a totally different story. She has a huge personality.. one hour she wants to play fight, then she wants to snuggle, then she wants to be left alone,... she is soooooo different from my first one (which was a male). I love her to pieces, she definately brings alot of laughs and excitement to our house.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:45 AM

I have 3 mini schnauzer's. Max, 9 yr old silver. Fritz, 8 yr old salt and pepper. Fritz has been diagnosed with cancer in his liver and pancresas. ArkanSaSS Lizzie, 7 month old black and sliver, rescue puppy.