Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am >

weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am

weight loss challenge with a prize sign up.....ends March 2 @8am

Old 03-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjomomma
How about if we go find him and beat him for hurting our peach.
That would work too. he lives in Florence KY..........that's your neck of the woods.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by trupeach1
That would work too. he lives in Florence KY..........that's your neck of the woods.
Okie dokie! You got a picture? LOL!!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:09 PM

I'm with u CJ!!! trupeach1,,, u did nothing stupid!!!!

By this weekend I;ll have a nice HARD cast to beat HIM with!!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 06:11 PM

MJ, I hope you are feeling better today. Dee, sorry about your fall and broken arm. Tru, I'm sorry your "friend" didn't come through with your plans for today. I think I would forget about him. I'm sorry for the disappointment he caused you. You sure deserve better than that.

We did not make it to Joanns today. My knee has hurt me so bad today, I have been taking pain meds all day. We will try next weekend. Joann is so far away, by the time hubby gets home from work, I'm not going to ask him to take me all the way there on a week night. I'd rather wait until next weekend when we have more time. I hope you all have a good night. Hugs to all, Sandy
Old 03-27-2011, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Dee.......I am so sorry, take care of you. It will be harder for you to eat, maybe it is a good thing after all! LOL :lol: :lol: Rets up I am sure the rest of your body is achy from the fall. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Oh it's 7PM the SOB never called even though he said he was hoping we could meet today. And to think last night I was trying on clothes and did my makeup to see how it would look. Will someone come here and beat the ever loving crap out of me for being so stupid?
Don't need to beat you up you're doing a good job of it. You deserve better so don't waste your time and breath on this loser!

I am sorry it happened. Carol
Old 03-27-2011, 07:06 PM

Dee I hope you are doing better. Carol
Old 03-27-2011, 07:13 PM

I know I am new, but I must agree with the other ladies. Trupeach, forget him. If he isn't honest now when he has no reason to lie imagine how bad he will be later.

And I know that most people think that dating sites don't work, but I met my husband on Matchmaker.com and he as perfect as a man can be, lol. We will be married 8 years in May. We both lived in the same city, though. Have you considered trying to find someone that didn't live so far away?
Old 03-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NanaInVirginia
Have you considered trying to find someone that didn't live so far away?
Even though I am in Ohio and he is in KY it is only about 1/2 hour away. Actually there is a man who has been interested in me the same about of time as the other. he lives 4 miles from me and actually drives the main road past my subdivision to get to work. He is very nice, but he is quiet and doesn't talk much. The SOB and I make each other laugh non stop. We could talk on the phone for hours where as the other guy 10 minutes of talking and it is like I am putting teeth for him to say something.

I actually called the SOB tonight I have been talking to him almost 2 months and realized something might have happened to him. His family owns a farm, not a real farm there is no house just 20 acres with a barn. His car broke down and when he called me Friday he was on his way to get parts for it. He lives in a condo so he was bringing the car to the farm to fix. I thought what if he was in the barn and something happened to him, like the car falling on him no one but me knew he was there. When I called he sounded like I woke him, I did. he CLAIMES he was sick and got up at 11:30 took a shpwer hoping he would feel better and instead he went back to bed and fell asleep. he said everytime he works in the barn he gets sick. I told him I think there is someone or for all I know he could have a wife. Now he always talks to me for a long time tonight it was for 10 minutes. he sounded sick and was not laughing the way he always does. he said he had to go to work tomorrow and didn't want to get worse if he went out. He said nothing was set in stone about him meeting me. I told him I was eating pizza and he missed out he said if he knew I made pizza he would have gotten out of bed and came over. Honestly if he is REALLY sick I wouldn't have wanted him to come here. That is all I wold have needed was to get sick and get Joyce sick when tomorrow they will tell her the next surgery date. I asked if he wanted to get off the phone he said he didn't want to be rude but he really didn't feel that well to talk. I said what did your wife walk in? He said," I call and talk for hours on Friday and Saturday night, I call you all the time from work and I am not suppose to talk on the phone and I do anyway." I said well I will let you go I hope you feell better soon. I won't call him anymore. OH OH I forgot I told him he is just not into me like the movie, he said that is not true he loves my NY accent and the fact that I have only been married once and not slept around since my divorce. he says he wants what back in the day would have been called a GOOD GIRL and I am it. Who knows if he is full of poop or not. Time will tell. Why am I so drawn to him? I hate it that I am.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 PM

did i misssomething, or did he not deny the "wife walk in" comment??
i think it is time u put him on a back burner. if he is the one for u it will happen. but for now he has u on roller coaster all the time, up & down, up & down.....

hugs.....
Old 03-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Banned

He said how could there be a wife or anyone he talks to me Friday and Sat night I said well she could work nights. I am not calling him anymore. If he calls maybe I will pick up the phone maybe I won't.

I know that other guy wants to meet me. I guess maybe I should do that this week. I can't believe there are so many guys I have spoken to and they don't care I am homebound.. maybe I should give up I have been alone for 14 years what difference would it make if I was alone forever? NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!