Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Miss Mouse I am beginning to worry about Miss Patti. Do you have smelling salt??? Patti hasn't comment about the things that have been posted I fear she might have passed out with her head on the computer key pad. Or she could have fallen off her chair on to the floor and is laying there unconsious or be in shock and wondering around aimlessly. What should we do...... oh Lordy what should we do??????
hmmm, nurse Mousie thinks it sounds just a bit like: BOX CONFLICTION!
Maybe she can't decide whether to tear right in,...or open the door, and tear right out :shock:
Jeepers, I hope Terri is on the way! :wink:
Old 11-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by trupeach
Miss Mouse I am beginning to worry about Miss Patti. Do you have smelling salt??? Patti hasn't comment about the things that have been posted I fear she might have passed out with her head on the computer key pad. Or she could have fallen off her chair on to the floor and is laying there unconsious or be in shock and wondering around aimlessly. What should we do...... oh Lordy what should we do??????
hmmm, nurse Mousie thinks it sounds just a bit like: BOX CONFLICTION!
Maybe she can't decide whether to tear right in,...or open the door, and tear right out :shock:
Jeepers, I hope Terri is on the way! :wink:

I think if Patti read there might be a critter in the box she is having emotional problems handling it. I think a search party is in order. Get ducky to help you. Right now we have to be allies Patti could be in real trouble and you have to help her. Once Patti is found OUR conflict could continue but until then I am waving the white flag of truce. WE MUST FIND PATTI!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Power Poster

Oh dear.....I'm here, but now I'm not sure whether I'd rather be me with all the box conflicts going on here...or whether I'd rather be Ducky with the box itself making phone calls...international ones at that! Ducky...did it say "SS box...phone home". :shock:

As for my box....I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything alive inside...afterall...I have 4 cats and they all test smelled it for me, so Miss Peachy....if you ARE sending me something bad....it isn't here yet and this box is from my real SS...not a SS imposter like you!!! :lol:
Old 11-05-2009, 04:26 PM

[color=red

I am waiting for my box to get here, I want to look, shake and smell, it,
I love to open presents, and I can wait until, Dec 13, but the outside will be well worn, by then.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Power Poster

Well, you had better be careful petting that box...some of these are um...dangerous I think!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh dear.....I'm here, but now I'm not sure whether I'd rather be me with all the box conflicts going on here...or whether I'd rather be Ducky with the box itself making phone calls...international ones at that! Ducky...did it say "SS box...phone home". :shock:

As for my box....I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything alive inside...afterall...I have 4 cats and they all test smelled it for me, so Miss Peachy....if you ARE sending me something bad....it isn't here yet and this box is from my real SS...not a SS imposter like you!!! :lol:
Well Miss Patti would an imposter know you wanted civil war repro's????? Just wondering????? :P :-P :P
Old 11-05-2009, 04:36 PM

I stopped at my only local quilt on my way home from work today. Got some fun SS stuff (& fun stuff for me)!!
Just looking for that last little item I want to add.
Jo
Old 11-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Power Poster

:shock: :shock: :shock: GULP!!!! :shock: :shock: OK....now I'm worried.....really worried....

Oh heck...sheesh...scared myself for a second. You were just reading my posts off the Jane Cyber sew color thread. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it there....I'm ok again...whew! :lol: :wink:
Old 11-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
:shock: :shock: :shock: GULP!!!! :shock: :shock: OK....now I'm worried.....really worried....

Oh heck...sheesh...scared myself for a second. You were just reading my posts off the Jane Cyber sew color thread. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it there....I'm ok again...whew! :lol: :wink:
I went back a year to check your posts, no mention of civil war repro's by you ANYWHERE!!!!! Even in the Dear Jane no meantion of CW repros and I think people that are doing it aren't using repro's. So once again how do I know you like CW repro's????
Old 11-05-2009, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Ligia, I'm about an hour from Limoges, south west-ish!

Huumm... nice ! :D

NOW tell me where Lurkingdom is! At least the continent! :shock: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: