A Soldier Story

Old 03-28-2011, 11:07 AM

You and your family are awesome!!! There need to be more people like you in this world. You are a HERO! (You made me cry too). :) God bless you!!
Old 03-28-2011, 07:26 PM

Unbelievable story. Made me cry just reading it. Wow.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:34 PM

I actually wondered about this. My Husband is retired Navy, my son is Active duty Navy and my daughter is Army reserves, She has served in both Iraq an Afghanistan for 1 year each. When they come home they go to a base for at least a couple of weeks. No one fly's home and gets off an airplane in their uniform in their hometown before going to the designated base for their "De-briefing" time. I forgot what the exact term they use is. However, they ALL go there and spend at least 2 weeks getting debriefed and ready for civilian life. My daughter ended up spending a month in New Jersey because of a couple medical issues.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:41 AM

I can feel for those Service Men and Woman, I m Retired Marine Corps. and when i came back from Panama I was told not to say anything about what happen there..Then when i came back from Iraq, i had a doctor tell my that the night mares will go away in time. Panama=1989 War in Iraq=1991.
I hope all is well with your family.

God bless us all.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:22 AM

Thank you Sir for such a touching story and I am a former Combat US Marine who served in Viet-nam. That citizens in this country who dare call themselves Americans is a disgrace!! You Sir, had a purpose and HE put you on that road to witness to this fine soldier who fought for the freedoms many take for granted. I will pray for that soldier and of course for you for doing what all of us should be proud to do and with much emotion I offer you, and all the Servicemen/women, and my son who is in Afghanistan as a US Marine, my prayers.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:23 AM

Thank you Sir for such a touching story and I am a former Combat US Marine who served in Viet-nam. That citizens in this country who dare call themselves Americans is a disgrace!! You Sir, had a purpose and HE put you on that road to witness to this fine soldier who fought for the freedoms many take for granted. I will pray for that soldier and of course for you for doing what all of us should be proud to do and with much emotion I offer you, and all the Servicemen/women, and my son who is in Afghanistan as a US Marine, my prayers.