Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >
  • NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

• NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-04-2013, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625
    Neesie!! What Halo??? You told me you stole Dreamers Devil Horns!! Looks like I get the nap in the fabric!!
    WHATtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttt ????????????????????????????????
    Old 10-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Neesie!! What Halo??? You told me you stole Dreamers Devil Horns!! Looks like I get the nap in the fabric!!
    What? Huh? No, no! I didn't drink THAT much rum!!! Stop trying to get me into trouble!!!

HORNS NEESIE ............................HORNS !!!!!! NESSIE !!!!!!!!!
    Old 10-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac
    Our dog was a rescue also about 4 months old at the time, He has been gone almost 4 years. Still miss him but do like the freedom of taking a trip last minute. We puppy sit our DD dog when we get lonely.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]439713[/ATTACH]

He was almost 15 when he left us.

Oh DEDEmac, He looks like my Tuut who is almost 8 yrs old. I would die without my snuggle puppy!
    I hope not to have to deal with the loss of another pup.
    Old 10-04-2013, 02:55 PM

Thank you Neesie! I could use a snack! I was a good girl and sewwd all day yesterday on clients quilt and finished its binding by hand before getting on QB! So I have earned naughty time, hehehehe!
    Old 10-04-2013, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws
    Everytime I log on, and look at this thread there are almost 100 post since I last read.

It has been a crazy day, weather changing here in Texas....not as bad as jaba....don't think my body could handle that cold of weather.

Today is a day of celebrating for me......2 yrs cancer free. I am grateful to be alive and am reminded of it each time the weather changes and gets colder or the humidity increases. It is the reminder that I am still alive.

I have the vodka and cranberry juice......gonna bring some dark chocolate along.
    Congratulations on the anniversary!!! You deserve several drinks!! PARTY IN THE HOLE!!!
    Old 10-04-2013, 03:23 PM

Our dog was a rescue also about 4 months old at the time, He has been gone almost 4 years. Still miss him but do like the freedom of taking a trip last minute. We puppy sit our DD dog when we get lonely.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]439713[/ATTACH]

He was almost 15 when he left us.
    So sorry about sweet dog...what a sweetheart he looks like he was...HUGS!

Loved the pictures of other poochies! I read this thread this morning and came back this afternoon and had to catch up from waaaaayyyyy back! I need chocolate now!

Someone had suggested that we reward SS's by their posts? I'm wondering if I should send the police to check on mine...maybe she has fallen and can't get up and doesn't have Life Alert and can't get to the computer to make any little ole post or anything???? Perhaps I'll send her a life alert in her box? I don't know if she's even lurking...call me sad...
    Old 10-04-2013, 03:24 PM

It's Friday Time to start the party! Wait it's time to ramp up the party 125 posts in less than a day!

This is my favorite Christmas song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus

hope I pasted it correctly. Time to open the Merlot, any one for a glass with the pizza?
    Pass the Merlot! It's definitely 5'oclock here!
    I like your favorite song, but I prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShUFAG_WgM
    Makes me cry when I hear it. The last Christmas I got to spend with my dad, this is what I asked for for Christmas & it really did snow! We had a white Christmas that year!
    Old 10-04-2013, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws
    Everytime I log on, and look at this thread there are almost 100 post since I last read.

It has been a crazy day, weather changing here in Texas....not as bad as jaba....don't think my body could handle that cold of weather.

Today is a day of celebrating for me......2 yrs cancer free. I am grateful to be alive and am reminded of it each time the weather changes and gets colder or the humidity increases. It is the reminder that I am still alive.

I have the vodka and cranberry juice......gonna bring some dark chocolate along.
    Congratulations!
    Old 10-04-2013, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009
    What? Huh? No, no! I didn't drink THAT much rum!!! Stop trying to get me into trouble!!!

HORNS NEESIE ............................HORNS !!!!!! NESSIE !!!!!!!!!
    I was framed!!! I'm innocent!!! Pat625 is just trying to get me into trouble, to draw your attention away from the fact that she stole your halo!!! Why do you think she's laughing? Seriously! You know I would never do such a thing . . . especially after all that sniffling and nose blowing you did, when I tried to wear my own halo! Sheeeesh!
    Old 10-04-2013, 03:44 PM

Finally quit snowing, poor hubby has been plowing and replowing all day and then the sun came out for just a bit and melted some. Suppose to snow tonight, hope the snow gods have mercy and say enough for now. Had a great time being housebound though. Sewed and sewed and then the vodka tonic came out , got on this thread and started to read all the posts and was amazed.....I think I could even read the Xmas song in french. Probably my own version but that's okay