"Weigh In"

Old 04-01-2010, 10:08 AM

Yes, lori... please stay... I only lost two pounds.... I need you to help me stay focused... please stay...
Old 04-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leota
Now trupeach... you KNOW that having your mouth wired shut would prevent you from talking... and we all know that talking is just as essential to life as eating healthy.

Now, bend down touch the toes .... reach up to the sky.... touch the toes.... reach up to the sky... and repeat 8 more times.... :D
Don't wire my fingers together :shock: :shock: that would be a killer how would I communicate with you all???? :lol: :lol:
Old 04-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leota
Now trupeach... you KNOW that having your mouth wired shut would prevent you from talking... and we all know that talking is just as essential to life as eating healthy.

Now, bend down touch the toes .... reach up to the sky.... touch the toes.... reach up to the sky... and repeat 8 more times.... :D
Don't wire my fingers together :shock: :shock: that would be a killer how would I communicate with you all???? :lol: :lol:
Old 04-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by quiltylori
Wow, Karielt....that is an awesome loss...please tell us your secret!!! I was stuck at 5.5 for the month...ugh.

Congrats to all the other "biggest losers" also.

April begins another month, so good luck to all of us who are continuing our journey.

Since I'm kind of in a rut and only losing about 5 pounds a month, I am not joining the April weigh in, but it sure sounds like a fun theme for the fat quarters.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!! :) :)
Lori please stay 5 lbs is good the average is 1-2 lbs per week you are in the right range. If you stick with it in 10 months you will have lost 55 lbs. Think of it that way. Don't get discouraged stick it out you don't want your weight loss/diet to be just another UFO do you????????
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM

Thanks for all of your kind comments. I will stay on the weigh in thread but just wasn't going to join the group for the month of April weigh in. You are all so inspiring to me even though I don't post that often I read all the posts and get motivated by all of you!!!!

I am trying not to get discouraged, I count my blessings of the amount I have already lost (64 which is good for me), but it gets frustrating when I have to lose about 50 more to work so hard and get little results.

Anyway, enough of "woe is me"...I want to be an encourager to each of you...so lets go for it one day at a time and fight the good fight.

Hugs to all!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
WINNER of the March FQ Reward is.... karielt!!! she lost 15.6lbs
Good job karielt, we are all proud of you.

Second place was jnagy1206!! she lost 13.75lbs
Third place was trupeach1 !! she lost 9.5lbs
Fourth place was laparshall!! she lost 9.2lbs

The total weight lost for March was 94.15lbs
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
What a great month. We are really something taking off all of those pounds. I see my work is cut out for me if I want to win those April FQ's there is some great competition here. Thank you all once again for all of your support and encouragement, the recipes, the various links. It all helps, as you can see from the total for March was nearly 100 pounds. Not too shabby.

To the winner of the FQs, karielt, I sure hope you will be visiting this thread now to share some of your secrets and successes with everyone. New tricks are always welcome. Congratulations on your loss.

Also Congratulations to JNagy and Peach. You were both worthy competitors. Better luck next month on those FQ's. JNagy, please tell us how you lost all of those pounds too, do you have any helpful hints for the group?

LNeal: Thank you once again for all of your record keeping and computing. Can I ask you for one more number? Do you have a total loss for our group from when we began in January through the end of March? You have been doing a great job. I think it is a very good idea to combine all of the threads, it was getting to be too much for me to keep track of, and I am not going to college. BTW: congratulations to you on going back to school too. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

Linda
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 AM

January total loss was 75.6 lbs

February total loss was 37.7 lbs

March total loss was 94.15 lbs

TOTAL LOSS # 207.45 lbs :D :D :D :D

Combining the threads into this one "Weigh In" will be a big help to me with my busy schedule. Thanks girls for being so understanding!!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
January total loss was 75.6 lbs

February total loss was 37.7 lbs

March total loss was 94.15 lbs

TOTAL LOSS # 207.45 lbs :D :D :D :D

Combining the threads into this one "Weigh In" will be a big help to me with my busy schedule. Thanks girls for being so understanding!!
Thanks Linda. Wow! 207.45 pounds. That is amazing! Thank you for keeping such good track. Ok Ladies, start patting yourselves on the back. Look at what we accomplished together. Let's stick together and see what remarkable results we come up with for April. And I intend to win those fat quaters for April. I got a new work out DVD that I am going to start using this weekend. One of the Biggest Loser DVDs with Bob and Jillian, and another gal who looks like she could kill you with one workout. I am excited to get started with it.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:23 PM

Does anyone know where she's posted so I can click through to pm her?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Naturalmama
Does anyone know where she's posted so I can click through to pm her?
Who are you looking for? Just click on their name in the box with their avatar that will take you right to their profile page then click PM. EASY PEASY :D :D