Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Power Poster

well, I went to check on mine a while ago, and it is Secret Santa pkg.
You can tell when you hold them and cuddle them and your maternal instincts let you know.
So, I only moved it around just a little, to see if my baby had a screw loose or any marbles moving...nope.
That baby is solid, not heavy, just solid.
Not a clue to be had...I have to say, SOMEbody is good!
You can't even tell where it's from! Although I think it said something about nov. 2nd...that was 7 days ago.
sheesh, it could be from practically anywhere!
ok, so I held it, looked at it, listened to it...how many senses is that? tactile, visual, auditory...olfactory! I need to smell it :wink: :!:
oh yeah, can't taste it, allergic to cardboard,...but only if ingested.
Surprised? I know, most ppl think ALL mice chew cardboard...it's called rho-filing :lol:
(get it?...pro-filing? ok, a little cheesy...now, that, you can count on!) :mrgreen:
Old 11-09-2009, 06:51 PM

I got a package today to. I think this is my SS, I am not to sure. I am involved in alot right now. I am going to put it up on the computer desk. So if you happen to know that this IS NOT it, please have someone let me know. I have no problems ripping this box open to see what is inside, but if it is the SS then I would atleast like to try to contain myself until we are suppose to open them. LOL
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM

Ding-Dong mails in and guess what I got? Well how should I know I didn't peek! HeHe!
:lol:
Old 11-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by imjustme
I got a package today to. I think this is my SS, I am not to sure. I am involved in alot right now. I am going to put it up on the computer desk. So if you happen to know that this IS NOT it, please have someone let me know. I have no problems ripping this box open to see what is inside, but if it is the SS then I would atleast like to try to contain myself until we are suppose to open them. LOL
Is there a name on the return label ? Most go out with the name Secret Santa ... Other than that Can't help you
Old 11-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sharon b
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Its here... at least I am pretty sure it is , cuz it is from a college on the Virgin Islands and I didn't order anything from there :roll: But Santa I was a good girl and only shook it a little ( it was marked fragile-glass!) and then gave it to my son to hide :thumbup: He can listen to it talk for the next month :lol:
Didn't you know sometimes those packages have little feet it can just walk to where you are and keep teasing you to open it.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Power Poster

Tru ... I hope not last year it stayed put very well :lol: If it starts moving I am in BIG trouble :shock:
Old 11-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Power Poster

another oh.. oh I forgot early.. I finally had my naughty for today

naughty: Was happy neighbors house is up for sheriffs auction ! Means they have to move :lol: Oh sorry I shouldn't gloat that is naughty....
Old 11-10-2009, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hey Skeat! I don't have you this year.....:( :( :(
It's good to know I can share in the fluff of the world!!:)Or is it Puff??:)

lol.....I think it's Puff. lol
Old 11-10-2009, 03:42 AM

Ok, so I leave the house sort of early. Before mail comes. I am gone most of the day....wanted to be home in my bed curled up, was really tired, didn't sleep well....
Anyway....I go to the mailbox and there's a package there. Is it? Could it be? YUP!! SECRET SANTA!! I carefully take the package out and it starts talking to me. It's telling me I need to take it in the house where it is nice and cool. Says it needs to cool down from being in mailbox too long. I bring it in the house and let it sit for a few minutes. Courtney comes in the room and says....Oh, package!! OPEN IT!! I told her I couldn't because it was Secret Santa. All of a sudden, I hear this voice....it's telling me that it wants out of the box. OH MY!! Now it starts thumping, trying to get out. I sure hope it calms down!
I'm not sure what I should do! Should I open it and let whatever it is in there out? Or should I be good like I was last year, ignore the voice and wait. Such a dilemma..........
Old 11-10-2009, 03:46 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Oh Terri, it might be a poor little creature and it will die if you don't let it out, now you don't want that on your conscience, do you? :mrgreen: