Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-08-2010, 10:01 AM

Oh LITTLEONE, where are you? We are missing you & want to find you. Give us a hint if you can & we'll all come running to save you.
:D :D :D :D
Old 11-08-2010, 10:05 AM

I think her dogs are trained to protect her not eat her!! I'm sure that those faithfull guys butch and cassidy would give their life for littleone. I just hope she didn't freeze to death because you know size matters??? You have heard of that right? Not enough meat on the bones? She may be a popsicle!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
I think her dogs are trained to protect her not eat her!! I'm sure that those faithfull guys butch and cassidy would give their life for littleone. I just hope she didn't freeze to death because you know size matters??? You have heard of that right? Not enough meat on the bones? She may be a popsicle!
Oh NO, a popsicle!! That can't be. We would be devastated without her. Oh please Butch & Cassidy, keep her warm & help everyone find her. Little one, where are you?
:D :D :D :D
Old 11-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE another player........seems more want to play, so I guess they don't think this is jibberish, it is called a release of stress and tension.

SulaBug.......change your location to North Pole instead of Washington State.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 AM

Just my two cents....I love the jibberish and banter! I always say...if you can't laugh then you're gonna cry! This swap is all about having fun and even though I haven't joined in for awhile the banter keeps me occupied (and laughing) at work. Haven't gotten my pressie yet but I'm not worried cause I know Santa will bring it soon!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 AM

So true,i don't add much but i like reading it,it takes me away from everyday life and laugh at the pole :-D
Old 11-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Banned

I think she might be OK a call showed up on Santas caller ID it was Littleones # however when Bernie picked up the phone,he dropped it. The phone not the call, you know how clumbsey(sp?) Bernie is. The phone fell apart and byt the time it got put back together and Santa tried to call Littleone there was no answer. She must have been in a dead zone. UNLESS.............she ran across Big Foot, you do know they are in the mountain region Littleone was coming through. It could have been Big Foot got the phone was was playing with the buttons and called Santa. We will not know for sure until we get to her or she calls in. Now where is Cbridges??????? It is almost 2pm she was suppose to get the sled dogs ready, she takes care of them in the barn along with the reindeer. I don't know what Santa is going to do with that girl she is always missing. We don't have the elf power to search for Cbridge too, as it is time is being taken away from the Workshop to go looking for Littleone. Christmas is just around the corner ho is all this to get done?????????..............sigh..........

I know, why didn't I think of this sooner............Super Peach to the rescue (again) I will put a call in to the Boy Scouts, they are old enough to help. There must be some kind of badge they could earn by helping out. I know we could make a new boy scout badge it will be the Santa badge. Who has an embroidery machine???????????? We need your help ASAP. Could you please make a Santa badge for the boy scouts that will be helping Santa. You can decide on the design and send 1,532 to Santa's Workshop, North Pole New York. I knew I would figure something out. OOPPPSSSSSS 2pm snack time.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE another player........seems more want to play, so I guess they don't think this is jibberish, it is called a release of stress and tension.

Okey Dokey...............location changed!! :thumbup:
Old 11-08-2010, 11:06 AM

Shiver me timbers, I am stuck in the most awful snow storm you ever did see. Guess I won’t make it to the NP today. I am stuck in Churchill Man. along the shores of the Hudson Bay. This snow storm is a douser; wind is howling; snow a swirling. Only thing enjoying the storm is this big old polar bear I seen walking down the local road. Just look at the bruin. That bear has been hanging around not far from us, I hope he isn’t waiting for his friends; it will be hard to sneak out of here.
Butch and Cassidy have been keeping me warm they are really good company as we are holed up in a little cave that they helped to find. Wish I had brought along more food, Tobler bars for me and dog biscuits for B&C. Did you all have fun at the barn dance? Any brownies at the dessert table? Oh am I hungry. Hope this message gets through what with the storm and poor signals. I’ll be scooting down the road at the first crack of this storm letting up. Keep the lights on for me. Littleone
Attached Thumbnails attachment-121637.jpe  
Old 11-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Originally Posted by trupeach1

Okey Dokey...............location changed!! :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Since you have finally arrived (it took you loong enough to get here)at the Pole as we call it do you think you could go to the Weaving Shop and take inventory of the red thread. I think we are runnung low and more has to be ordered with all the sewing of red Christmas stockings. Since you are new here I will give you directions. I believe you are staying with that nice Italian family, that ones that have the nativity set up in front of their home. When you walk out the font door go to the left and walk about 3 blocks. You will come to the reindeer trouth make a right there and you will see the reindeer barn. You can't miss it. Go to the barn and the Weaving Shop is directly behind it. The barn actually blocks the view so you have to go around back. When you get there tell Neil, you can't miss him he is the tallest elf that I sent you and he will direct you to the thread room. Abonda does the ordering so get back to her with a count when you are done. Oh wait she might not be around if she go with the search party for Littleone. You know what just tell Mrs Clause the spool count and she will place the order if need be.