Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-23-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
A picture is worth a thousand words,Peachy. See I have Santas ear,I am the blond on the right,so what was it you were saying about sending me multiple bolts of special made North Pole batiks for my stash?
IMPOSTERs!!!!!!!!!PHONYs!!!!!!!!! those gals could't even sew a button on their shirt if they tried.
I'll have you all know that Santa and I have been busy up here with the logistics of the incoming toys from all the field workshops that NY has been putting out. Have received two huge shipments, in the past 24 hours. However understand there is a quilting bee on this evening, checked the work log and can't find where time off was approved. Those elves in NY are going to have to work triple time to makeup for their goofing off.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:55 PM

All work and no play makes for a dull Elf,besides I was not invited to the quilting bee so Santa and I decided to hang out and watch the snow fly.We are also going to be doing some flight training with the Reindeer.Now if while we are out of the barn you would like to come tidy up ,you know shovel,fluff hay ect that would be great!
Old 10-23-2010, 02:33 PM

I'm BAAAACCCK! Just came back from a trip to see my BFF...and lots of shopping! Got something for my Secret Santa Person...but it's a secret ;-)
Tink knows, and she is now guarding the presents from some of the board members up at the North Pole....see Avatar :!:
Old 10-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lab fairy
I'm new to this Santa Swap but reading you all is so fun. I think Santa's workshop is filled with a bunch of wild elves. Who spiked the eggnog, fess up?
Me it was me I spiked the eggnog.............do you want some?????
Old 10-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Banned

All work and no play makes for a dull Elf,besides I was not invited to the quilting bee so Santa and I decided to hang out and watch the snow fly.We are also going to be doing some flight training with the Reindeer.Now if while we are out of the barn you would like to come tidy up ,you know shovel,fluff hay ect that would be great!
You're not with Santa look at your location, it says Oregon. You are fibbing that puts you on the naughty list!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:05 PM

I will be receiving an early Santa gift. On Nov. 1st I will get a brand new left hip!!!!!!! Am shopping for my secret santa pal and will mail it next Friday. But who ever I mail it to remember this-----you cannot open it until the arranged date.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:16 PM

I'm over at the sweet shop hanging out now. After you get done at the quilting b you all can come over and visit - the treats should sweeten everyone right up!!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Banned

,so what was it you were saying about sending me multiple bolts of special made North Pole batiks for my stash?
I said you are NOT getting them!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Old 10-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by koko
I'm over at the sweet shop hanging out now. After you get done at the quilting b you all can come over and visit - the treats should sweeten everyone right up!!
Do they still have that yummmmooooooo hot fudge?????? I would like a hot fudge sundae with vanilla ice cream REAL whipped cream not that canned stuff and no nuts or cherry. I am allergic to nuts and the red dye they use on the cherries.
Why aren't you coming to the bee????? I made a list of where everyone is staying but don't have you on it. You're at the lodge aren't you????? Or did you decide to stay with the Polish family after all? I understand they have wonderful meals that they serve their houseguests. Babka for breakfast and keilbasa with homemade black bread for lunch. I think next year I will stay with them. Not that I don't like the Swiss family I am with this year but I don't understand a word they are saying to me. They have such heavy accents. But they are sweet people and have treated me very well.
OH JIMINY..........................The girls are fighting over the quilt pattern I better go. We will be down to the sweet shoppe when we take a break. This will be an all nighter why don't you come back with us. We could really use the help.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Banned

Now will you PLEASE take your meds the doc gave you????? You are not at the Pole with the rest of us, you just think you are. You are really in Oregon, do you remember Oregon that is where it says your location is. Look over to the right of your screen and at your avatar, see it say Oregon, honey you are not at the Pole.