Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
The Best Little Chin Hair Post on the Prairie >

The Best Little Chin Hair Post on the Prairie

The Best Little Chin Hair Post on the Prairie

Old 09-09-2011, 06:09 PM

The hair that has fallen out of the top of my head hasn't really fallen off the top. It is actually receding downward and coming out my chin. Shiny white hairs that glisten in the sun or dark black hairs that only sprout after I have plucked.

When I was younger my rack got talked to. Now it's either my head or my chin. sigh... :)
Old 09-09-2011, 06:29 PM

This reminds me of something that happened recently. I was at an official function with a very hairy chinned woman in attendance. She was the relative of someone important. It is hard to look somewhere else. I had to work hard at it for two days. I can barely see so I'm sure the 20/20 vision folks were having an even harder time.

Moral of the story: everyone grow your chin hairs out! Once it's the norm, no more staring. I'm hoping anyway. I have to see this woman again next year. You have a deadline. Start growing now.

I say this as someone who has two virulent hairs where a mole once resided.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:49 PM

After following all the previous discussions, I think that the bearded lady in the circus wasn't a freak after all. She was actually quite normal.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:57 PM

I am not going to tell anyone I have about 10 black wirey hairs that I have to shave daily or I feel that everyone that looks at me can see. I pluck, I shave, I wax. I just feel that I have to do something. I do not want any one to know I have them.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 PM

lol what a topic - I have tweezers in both of our vehiclkes and as I sit in traffic I yank them out. I do it by feel and have gotten pretty good at it. Yes, they are white and tough little sprouts does it have anything to do with being fair haired to begin with? We are not candidates for laser if they are white :(
Old 09-09-2011, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Butterfli19
The hair that has fallen out of the top of my head hasn't really fallen off the top. It is actually receding downward and coming out my chin. Shiny white hairs that glisten in the sun or dark black hairs that only sprout after I have plucked.

When I was younger my rack got talked to. Now it's either my head or my chin. sigh... :)
They are spiraling down..Now that is a good one..:)
Old 09-09-2011, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by quiltbuddy
After following all the previous discussions, I think that the bearded lady in the circus wasn't a freak after all. She was actually quite normal.
Just doin her thing..:)
Old 09-09-2011, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Phannie1
I am not going to tell anyone I have about 10 black wirey hairs that I have to shave daily or I feel that everyone that looks at me can see. I pluck, I shave, I wax. I just feel that I have to do something. I do not want any one to know I have them.
I pluck every day too..
HUGGGGGGGGGG
Old 09-09-2011, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by carslo
lol what a topic - I have tweezers in both of our vehiclkes and as I sit in traffic I yank them out. I do it by feel and have gotten pretty good at it. Yes, they are white and tough little sprouts does it have anything to do with being fair haired to begin with? We are not candidates for laser if they are white :(
sigh.. Im out too.:)
Old 09-09-2011, 09:51 PM

By the toughness and wiriness of mine, I think they are coming from below, not my head :P
I have had IPL treatment, and it has held the buggers at bay for about 8 months now. I hope that reading this thread does not encourage them to come back.