Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 12-12-2010, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Busy Busy,Things here are very busy with taking care of a sick mother and trying to put christmas together,not fun :( Things are getting better and i have a little free time. I have the fabric for the next round and will sew it on christmas break will post as soon as i can :-D
Sorry to hear that your mother has been I'll. Hope things will be better very soon for both of you.
thank you so much,time heals all. have a great holiday
Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday too!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:31 PM

Is everyone ready for the Christmas holiday? I'm finally feeling like I am almost there....Now comes the fun part with family and friends!
I want to wish everyone in our group an wonderful holiday!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:06 AM

yes happy holidays to everyone.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:11 PM

Hi ladies, haven't been on the computer. I will tell you what happened to Mistys center. Jessica has it or should have it mon. I sent it out.
While I was sick, my daughter and her 3 girls moved in. They turned my sewing room into a bedroom for the older 2 girls. I have been hunting for her signature block. To no avail. so Misty has agreed to make another one. I have looked and looked for it. I know about the time she gets the second one done i will find the first.
My health is getting somewhat better. I am no longer in bed. They say when it rains it pours. I have had to go on a no gluten diet. This is going to be hard to get used to.
My other problems is there but i am slowly learning to manage them.
My husband has cancer and has just started radiation treatments. He is so tired. I feel sorry for him. He has been this way all summer.
I have my next quilt center in front of me. Have fabric out. This one should be on time!!!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. I pray this coming year is better for all of us.
Brenda
Old 12-19-2010, 06:24 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about all you and your family are going through. If I lived near by I would be trying to help out in some way. It's so hard to go through these things, but family ( like your daughter and her family ) will be a comfort I'm sure.
I'm sending you good thoughts and wishes for the new year. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
Hi ladies, haven't been on the computer. I will tell you what happened to Mistys center. Jessica has it or should have it mon. I sent it out.
While I was sick, my daughter and her 3 girls moved in. They turned my sewing room into a bedroom for the older 2 girls. I have been hunting for her signature block. To no avail. so Misty has agreed to make another one. I have looked and looked for it. I know about the time she gets the second one done i will find the first.
My health is getting somewhat better. I am no longer in bed. They say when it rains it pours. I have had to go on a no gluten diet. This is going to be hard to get used to.
My husband has cancer and has just started radiation treatments. He is so tired. I feel sorry for him. He has been this way all summer.
I have my next quilt center in front of me. Have fabric out. This one should be on time!!!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. I pray this coming year is better for all of us.
Brenda
So sorry for your problems,sickness can drag you down,i wish you a speedy recovery and i will be praying for your husband.Have a restful and happy christmas.Hope the new year brings you better health enjoy your family. linda
Old 12-21-2010, 09:12 PM

Brenda
Here is Misty Marie's center that Brenda5 forwarded on to me. She did a great job with the border for round 1.

Hope everyone is happy a great holiday season.
Jessica
Attached Thumbnails attachment-146691.jpe  
Old 12-21-2010, 09:29 PM

I am very curious to see what the next round on my center is going to look like. I am having a hard time visualizing a follow up to round one.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:42 AM

I am sorry if you don't like it. I was trying to bring out the other colors in the center
Old 12-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned

I am sorry if you don't like it. I was trying to bring out the other colors in the center
I have seen the center (Jessica showed me) and the colors do work nicely together. More so than what the picture shows. I think everyone wonders what the next round will look like. I don't think Misty Marie meant anything negative about her comment.

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter