Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-20-2009, 05:53 AM

I wanted a mini laptop for when we are traveling. I was looking at prices and found one for $399. Kept saying I'd wait til after Christmas, but just couldn't pass the price of this one up. Don't think I'll find it for less in January, so I bought it! It's pink and it's name is PINKY! I take it everywhere with me! It even has a camera on it too! :) :) :)
Now, just gotta get one of those satelite cards for when we leave here and I can check the board IN the van while driving! lol
Old 11-20-2009, 05:58 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I wanted a mini laptop for when we are traveling. I was looking at prices and found one for $399. Kept saying I'd wait til after Christmas, but just couldn't pass the price of this one up. Don't think I'll find it for less in January, so I bought it! It's pink and it's name is PINKY! I take it everywhere with me! It even has a camera on it too! :) :) :)
Now, just gotta get one of those satelite cards for when we leave here and I can check the board IN the van while driving! lol
wow, that's an awesome price, Nana-Terri! :mrgreen: ...hee hee hee,
so what brand is it...hmmm, this might actually be do-able! :D
I would be over the moon...and pink? One of my favs!
Old 11-20-2009, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

Woohooo Terri! You go girl, I love those little notebooks.....you've been a good girl (I suppose if you average all your activities..the hugs/kisses quilts over rode a bunch of the bad stuff)...so you deserve the notebook and then more!

As for myself....crap...I'm getting another "tiara"...just like last year..Broke a tooth day before yesterday.... :( :( :( DH said I must have loved the one last year and I need to wear it proudly. :cry:
Old 11-20-2009, 06:06 AM

It's a Toshiba. Really cute! I love it!
The keyboard takes a bit to get used to...I do 2 finger typing with it. lol

Patti...I have TONS of tiaras and I know your pain....But, hubby says I smile alot more since I got my beautiful tiaras. :)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 AM

I don't know, but if I know my daughter, she'll make them call me Nana. Don't like Nana.........
And thanks! I kept telling her I wanted to be a grandma before I turned 30. Well, this will happen just after my 30th lol[/quote]

I am sooooo excited for you! We got three grands at once when my son married. Then we got two more 'critters' (Roy's name for the grands) within three months of one another. It is the best in the world to have grands, no matter what they call you! One of my sisters is a Nana, I'm the only Mimi, the other two are grammas............you hear them calling to you yet? The whole time my dils were pregnant I kept hearing babies cry in the night, I'd wake out of a sound sleep trying to find my grandbabies. Congrats to all, Terri, big hugs.
Sharon
Old 11-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Power Poster

mimi-Terri is so cute. Whatcha think, Terri?
if it ain't nana or mimi...
likely to be: grandma Terri, granny Terri, mawmaw Terri...
for a while I was Nonnie...grandbaby couldn't say nana...
meemaw...my youngest couldn't call her grandma....so she dubbed her, mee maw...a little back woods for me...no offense meemaws...still cute, though!
...and then there's what all my nieces call my mother: the crazy grandma :shock:
It's safer if you decide, Terri, and start working on her now! :mrgreen:
Old 11-20-2009, 06:44 AM

So Terri -

what time on Dec 13th, do we get to open our packages? :)
Old 11-20-2009, 06:47 AM

yea what time?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:10 AM

feeling a bit left out, i haven't gotten my secret santa package yet....at least i'm not tempted to open it!!!LOL. can't wait to join the chat and open presents
Old 11-20-2009, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
I don't know, but if I know my daughter, she'll make them call me Nana. Don't like Nana.........
And thanks! I kept telling her I wanted to be a grandma before I turned 30. Well, this will happen just after my 30th lol

I am sooooo excited for you! We got three grands at once when my son married. Then we got two more 'critters' (Roy's name for the grands) within three months of one another. It is the best in the world to have grands, no matter what they call you! One of my sisters is a Nana, I'm the only Mimi, the other two are grammas............you hear them calling to you yet? The whole time my dils were pregnant I kept hearing babies cry in the night, I'd wake out of a sound sleep trying to find my grandbabies. Congrats to all, Terri, big hugs.
Sharon[/quote]

Thanks Sharon.

We still have a long way to go before we figure out what they will call me. :)

As to what time on the 13th?
What time is good for everyone?
I don't know where I will be, whether I'll be on Guam time or EST. Doesn't really matter...just need to have a consensus.
Can't remember what time we did it last year.