Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-20-2009, 05:21 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

and she looked up some of mousie's stuff...a LOT of mousie's stuff, lol.... :D

Nice selection ... 8)
Thank you for compliments, ligia. My mouselet is very squeezable to be sure...and ticklish and giggly :mrgreen:
About the 'nice selection'? I sure do try, don't I? I could shop for at least a few days in my own home sew-cave.
(hubby calls my sewing room, my 'cave' :mrgreen: )
Old 11-20-2009, 05:22 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
Both of you are so cute.
aww, you melt the cockles of my wee mousie heart, quilt4u! thank you :oops: - :mrgreen:
Old 11-20-2009, 05:25 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Miss Mousie you and Baby Mousie are sooooo cute. I just want to squeeze her, what a sweet heart. :wink: :wink:
Thank you, I knew you thought we wuz cuuute :wink: We had the matching colors thing going on. She makes me look good :wink:
She is a sport model, to be sure 8)
All four of my mouselets love squeezes! Nana has an endless supply, too! :mrgreen:
Old 11-20-2009, 05:29 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Skeat
Wahooo!! Who said we were doing the early opening thing in the morning??:)I'll be up!!;)And, yep...there's something sticking out of this package...could be a tail....not just sure...I think I might have to go in for a closer inspection! Skeat
Skeat, you just be careful! There are a lot of critters with tails, ya know!
And whaddya mean about opening in 'morning', lol????
My packages are on my entertainment center dancing. They are morning packages,...unlike moi, who has to thaw out!
I don't even have my Christmas tree up, and they got the 'rocking around the Christmas Tree' cd blaring...shaking their stuffings around.
I would get a pic, but my camera doesn't do moving pictures! :wink:
Old 11-20-2009, 05:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by sandpat
NOOOOOO!!! (naughty Terri).........boxes thumping, hopping...splitting open, whispering, yelling, knocking, and seriously tempting us for almost a month! Severe quilters torture!!!
I like the sending to me better!!! lol
Now this is the Terri we know! :lol: :lol: The reasonable Terri, stating the rules and stuff sounds more like Shadow. :lol: Not like the Terri who is going a little :roll: crazy waiting for Dec. 13th! LOL

Maybe Terri is going to be more mature, more of an adult now that she is going to be a grandma. :wink: :wink:
Well, just thinking that Terri has many sides, like Mousie...dat's why we jive so well...multi faceted...like JEWELS :mrgreen: !

Terri, your going to be a grandma????
How did I miss that? I been so busy working on project, you musta posted...YEEHAW, how KOOL is that?
And you'll be a landlubber by that time...I'm thinking?
I can see you, scooting all over the U.S. once you get your feet back here on solid ground instead of that floating sponge.
Woohoo, welcome to grandma-dom!!!
So, whatcha wanna be called by your grandkiddlins?
Old 11-20-2009, 05:36 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Mine is on it's way and I have not received anything yet. That is ok though I will be better off it it arrives on the morning we are to open them. I don't do "don't look" well at all. When I was little, maybe 10 or so after all of the gifts were open I looked at mom and said."Hey where is my new red sweater?!?" OOOPPPPSSS!!!!
LOL...like a bucket full of holes...can't hold nuthin, K! :lol:
Old 11-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Cute little mousie...that is one of my fav pics! I think Santa might just stop and stay awhile to chat with the 2 cuties in that picture!....Could you scoot over so I can see the skinny little tail?
:oops: thank you, Patti :mrgreen:
umm, 'skinny' tail? that would be on miss M...hold on a sec and let me see if I can rearrange her, hee hee hee :lol:
Old 11-20-2009, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Well, just thinking that Terri has many sides, like Mousie...dat's why we jive so well...multi faceted...like JEWELS :mrgreen: !

Terri, your going to be a grandma????
How did I miss that? I been so busy working on project, you musta posted...YEEHAW, how KOOL is that?
And you'll be a landlubber by that time...I'm thinking?
I can see you, scooting all over the U.S. once you get your feet back here on solid ground instead of that floating sponge.
Woohoo, welcome to grandma-dom!!!
So, whatcha wanna be called by your grandkiddlins?
I don't know, but if I know my daughter, she'll make them call me Nana. Don't like Nana.........
And thanks! I kept telling her I wanted to be a grandma before I turned 30. Well, this will happen just after my 30th lol
Old 11-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Hey I got an idea......Chrickett and I live in same town and I'll take mine to her and get hers to bring to my house so neither of us will be tempted.
like that would work??? :shock: now lets get real you would want to open hers and she would want to open yours. we all have an addiction, we can't quit cold turkey, we can't quit at all and the thought of fabric yours or anyone elses sitting in a package under your nose and not knowing what it looks like is enough to drive the sanest quilters insane and from the looks of this bunch WE are all pretty much certifiable.
Oh, Peachy...I think you are sooo right!
Imagine fighting the temptation of your own package, and THEN imagine, taking a peek at someone elses?
Would be sooo much ez-ier to convince yourself, it would be ok to see somebody ELSE'S package! :shock:
I have had to sew, eat, compute...all kinds of things,...even dishes and laundry to distract myself from my packages...it's been really hard...which proves to Santa....just how really good I am being...still wanting those diamonds for Christmas, lol...
might as well laugh...only diamonds that are gonna be showing up around here are in a mail order catalog picture!
I really want a lap top...wootie hoo, now that would be the berries!!!! :mrgreen:
Old 11-20-2009, 05:52 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by Skeat

If it were my house I'd have to look in my kitchen drawers...for I would find all his thingamigs and whatchamacallit's....I'm sure that is where he would have put it;)
We've got one of those drawers in our kitchen - called 'the man drawer'! Thing is, it's MINE! :wink: :lol:
LOL, K! You have MAN-DRAWERS??? ON THE FLOOR ROLLING AROUND LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF...
who, but you??? i ask???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: