Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Charlee
Mine has started to whisper....and my Santa told me to open it early on the 1st!! It's sitting there on the shelf in my room...I've only touched it once since I put it there...just to pick it up to ask if it was ok! It answered me, but was hard to understand! I think it was something like, "Please let me OUT!"...

Dilemmas...
I'd worry if I were you!
Old 11-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Hmmmm.......must ponder this.....yours looks like my Kris Kringle box???? That one must be the "imposter"...just as I thought! I'm not too sure I'm lucky...this will drive me double bonkers!

DH said.."I know exactly what I'd do.....OPEN THEM BOTH!!!!" I told him he was an enabler....not good for me to be around right now.

PS...separated the boxes...now I hear muffled rumblings coming from not just 1, but 2 rooms.... :roll:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO ............if you think you have an imposter why don't you just open it. :P :P
Old 11-21-2009, 04:56 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet..but that is ok...cause I do believe in Santa,,I do believe in Santa!!!! LOL
Old 11-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Power Poster

I'm thinking the same thing little mousie. I think Miss Peachy has been just a little bit tooo vocal for Santa's taste. I'd be really careful if I were her.... :roll:

Oh..and Santa..if you are listening...it would be great to bring little mousie a faster connection when you drop off that laptop. :wink:
Faster connection? I'm all over that, Patti!
(Santa, you hear that, tell your elves to take note that Patti is being a very thoughtful Santa helper :D )
After Star said her package looked like yours Patti, I got to thinking, and went and looked. This is what I saw :shock: :

Look like anything you've seen lately????
[ATTACH=CONFIG]45967[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-45967.jpe  
Old 11-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by STAR
Ok I checked the mail today and I got a package!!!! :mrgreen:

but I thought it looked familiar so I checked out the thread and...........

Sandpat!! my little box looks just like your brown little box from Kris Kringle!! so hhhmmmm this is suspicious :roll: but you are one lucky girl to get 2 pkgs!!
I wouldn't trust Patti I bet she is your SS and sent a package to herself so that it looked like yours and throw you off guard. That's probably why she took the picture. I think it could also be she did it to make everyone jealous, so that we would think she was soooo special ( whining while saying it) that she got 2. Also think about this Shadow matched people up, you're both doing Dear Jane and both like the Civil War she has to be yours. Patti you didn't fool me.

PATTI IS A POOH... PATTI IS A POOH.... PATTI IS A POOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't make me jealous one bit. raspberries
Old 11-21-2009, 05:11 PM

I am SOOOOOO confused!!!!!

Originally Posted by Charlee
Mine has started to whisper....and my Santa told me to open it early on the 1st!! It's sitting there on the shelf in my room...I've only touched it once since I put it there...just to pick it up to ask if it was ok! It answered me, but was hard to understand! I think it was something like, "Please let me OUT!"...

Dilemmas...
I'd worry if I were you!
Because I'm hearing packages talk or because of what I hear it saying? :D
Banned

Originally Posted by kwhite

and today if different why?????????????
Old 11-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by kwhite

and today if different why?????????????
PEACH!!!!
I think my Squishy Santa needs to send ESP message to your "Herman Debox", and tell him to throw some cold water on you!
You need to snap out of it! That 'evil Froggie" on your left shoulder, sure has a big mouth and has it to your ear. Wake up, Peach. He has you under his control. Do you need Mousie to whip out her cape and come save you? I hate to say it, but if it comes to that...Mousie might have to take drastic measures. Might need an ice bath...put peaches in freezer?
I hear they get soggy.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
BTW Sharon, son called today. He tells me "Mom, I don't know whats going on, have some strange mumbling coming from that package, should I open it to see whats in it" LOL
See told you :wink: LOL

Sorry for any confustion I created by posting last years date and times... just wanted to show how the different time zones are affected :oops: