Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Power Poster

Got my name!!!! Got my name!!!! I know her too....a real sweetie...now if that didn't narrow it down... :lol: :lol: :lol: naw.....Everyone on here is a real sweetie...NO more clues....just fun shopping and I already have some cool stuff :lol: :lol:

Don't be sending any litte mouses to MY house.....I can't be held responsible....I have 11 cats and not all of them are very nice...! :roll:
Old 10-25-2009, 03:48 PM

Peach if you don't calm down you are gonna on Zannacx. Its only about 50 days till we open. So be good.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Peach if you don't calm down you are gonna on Zannacx. Its only about 50 days till we open. So be good.

50 Days??? Will any of us hold out that long???? :D
Old 10-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Got my name!!!! Got my name!!!! I know her too....a real sweetie...now if that didn't narrow it down... :lol: :lol: :lol: naw.....Everyone on here is a real sweetie...NO more clues....just fun shopping and I already have some cool stuff :lol: :lol:

Don't be sending any litte mouses to MY house.....I can't be held responsible....I have 11 cats and not all of them are very nice...! :roll:
You got me!!!!!!! I am a real sweetie please no frogs Maybe I am wrong you don't really know me. HUM I tried. LOL
Old 10-25-2009, 05:44 PM

I received the cutest postcard in the mail yesterday (actually today, we forgot to get mail yesterday). My person is travelling so, I am unable to tell where she/he lives.
What a nice surprise and gesture. Thank you SS. You made my day. :wink: :D
Old 10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Got mine on time as promised. What are we all gonna do when we don't have gross food to talk about, how naughty we are & whether we have rodent problems. Just wait for Santa. My person is going to get some nice suprises. She doesn't have any favorites. So I"m gonna fix her up real good. Mousey you be good today. I think you got tooooooooooooo much time on your hands. You play on the computer more than I do. Please send me some of that extra time you have. I need a 48 hour day. Ya'll have a nice Sunday. Deb
Deb, mousie can make it look like a lot...she likes that, being so little and all.
I am on dial up, and it is easier to STAY online, and get up and go do mousework and cook etc. than to hop on and off line.
Also, these little paws and jaws :wink: can type fast! ba da bing...and it looks like a lot...well, maybe sometimes it is :mrgreen:
Old 10-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
...Isn't that one of the best parts about this SS swap? I'm getting to know my secret receiver too, thru their posts and threads...
Exactly! There is something about reading their messages all together, that draws them so near, no matter where in the world they may be. I love it! :)

And mousie...I would love to find YOU when I open my SS box! You'd bring a lot of life and fun to this place...you don't mind dogs, right? :)
um, athome, as long as they don't want to taste me, we'll get along famously. Most doggies think I am so cute, they want to give me rides, so I carry treats for them, in my wee little pockets. No not the right one, that's where I keep snack cheese :D
Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 PM

I just got home from a long weekend of working at a craft show. I gots my name!!!! Thanks, Shadow...
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
For those who missed this swap... have no fear.. I hold a Valentines and Easter Bunny Swap.... just make sure you PM me your info! :)
I can't have another gIft sitting in my house calling my name. I think I will give my aunts addy for the next swaps and she could bring it to me the day it should be opened. I don't think anyone realizes the torture I go through with a gift for me in my house. You might as well put bamboo shoots under my finger nails. Even if this gift is mailed the last minute it will still arrive a week or more before opening day, I really don't know how I am going to control myself and not open my gift.
ok Peachy, I have your solution: whoever got your name, should just send an empty box! Then write MT on the outside! You'll know there is nothing in it, but sailboat fuel :lol:
Old 10-25-2009, 06:17 PM

Mousey, I'm on DSL & it is great. Last week my computer was sick & had to go to doctor. I was having with draw symtoms. Would go down the hall & start to computer room & remember that it wasn't there. Thought I was gonna die. Missed all of you guys. Wish I could get some things done. Spend most of my time cleaning up mess of 3 year old. If he don't quit throwing cheese crackers on the floor I'm gonna have a mouse if I don't already have one.