Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
**Winter Table Runner Swap ** Sign up Closed.  Swap Partner List Posted on Page 4 ** >

**Winter Table Runner Swap ** Sign up Closed. Swap Partner List Posted on Page 4 **

**Winter Table Runner Swap ** Sign up Closed. Swap Partner List Posted on Page 4 **

Old 11-04-2010, 09:20 AM

Love the fabrics in this the cardinal Fabric just makes it pop! So nice that it is reversible you can use it all winter!
Old 11-04-2010, 12:23 PM

Meme2cooper if your reading this I need your mailing address. I have your tablerunner done and can't send it to you without the address. Please pm me as soon as you can. Thank you simplecomforts
Old 11-04-2010, 05:05 PM

These are awesome!~!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
I just received my table runner from soniboo I love it. Winter on one side and Christmas on the other
I'm so glad you love it Deb, I really enjoyed making it for you. I hope it gives you much pleasure :) (cute paws in the bottom corner). :D
Old 11-06-2010, 02:58 PM

Just received my Winter Table Runner from deltadawn all the way from England --- why is it that international mail comes faster than the in country mail? LOL Love the snowmen and gingerbread men in the fun runner --I'll post a photo when I get personal access again. Thank you.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by deltadawn
Originally Posted by SulaBug
Table runner has been posted this morning it is on it's long journey to Washington.
Oh, I live in Washington, could it be coming to me?:D No, I don't think so, as my partner's name is spelled different!!
:D :D :D :D
Oh SulaBug ..........sorry ........it's not on it's way to you ! Another time perhaps ;)
It was me, yes little ol' me in Rain Country! Love the table runner. Have to get a photo of it and post. Thanks deltadawn!
Old 11-06-2010, 10:35 PM

[quote=WilliP]
Originally Posted by SulaBug
Table runner has been posted this morning it is on it's long journey to Washington.
Oh, I live in Washington, could it be coming to me?:D No, I don't think so, as my partner's name is spelled different!!
:D :D :D :D
Oh SulaBug ..........sorry ........it's not on it's way to you ! Another time perhaps ;)
It was me, yes little ol' me in Rain Country! Love the table runner. Have to get a photo of it and post. Thanks deltadawn![/quo

Yippee - you got it !! Gosh it arrived quicker than I expected!! Am relieved you like it !
Old 11-07-2010, 05:20 AM

Nancy in Louisiana has an embroidery machine and made this stunning winter runner for me. It's going to look great on my buffet with snowman-themed dishes! Thanks, Nancy.

Winter runner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120184[/ATTACH]

Close up of embroidery
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120185[/ATTACH]

Even the back looks good!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120186[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-120179.jpe   attachment-120180.jpe   attachment-120181.jpe  
Old 11-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Power Poster

I received the most fabulous package in the mail over the weekend!!!
in it was this terrific winter runner (with a back made with lighthouse fabrics that matches our decor perfectly (in fact some of the same fabric is already used, so it really does fit in PERFECTLY!!!) I don't know how you did that! but the runner is wonderful! beautiful!!! and included in the box (which is a gift itself) was a stuffed snowman-oh so cute! a SANTA THAT HANGS OUT!!!OH MY HE IS DEFINITLY A FAV!!! and 2 really cute (icicles) ornaments.
all was (IS) wonderful! and was a poke...to get my butt busy and get mine done! it is all quilted, i need to square it up and put the binding around it, then pack the box! soon, very soon
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT ALL!!! I will get pics tonight (or at least try to) in the mean time...your's won't be much longer!
thank you !
Old 11-08-2010, 04:26 PM

I am so glad you like it! As soon as you told me what your decor was I knew I had to use that material!!