Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
HAHAHA THis sure is fun isn't it?
Just wait till I make these Fart Cookies and bring them to chat on december 13th...FUN?...now that's what I'm talking about! lol! -:shock: - :? - :evil:- :mrgreen:
Old 11-22-2009, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach
I have warm vanilla brown sugar bath and body works soap I bet it tastes good so take that!!!!

Terri do you really know??????? that is making me crazy if you know what I got. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me. send me a PM so know one knows you did it. shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ok, I'll send you a PM. muhahahaha!!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:32 AM

Aren't those stories that Sindy tells awesome? lol
Old 11-22-2009, 04:00 AM

It has been a scorching day here (43 degrees celsius or 109 degrees Farenheit) and some ants have come in the house and are crawling over my parcel. I am very tempted to open and just make sure they havent got into anything and just to check the heat hasnt affected anything LOL :mrgreen:
Old 11-22-2009, 04:22 AM

Maybe have your Mum check it in private, just to make sure. I know I had a box of chocolate sitting on the counter still in original package, unopened. Noticed a couple ants on the sink. Yep...sure enough...they were in the chocolate!!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:59 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
WoooHOOooooo my SS package arrived today! The Terry the postal person on duty today was allll kinds of grins when I took my little yellow slip into the office to retrieve it. She said..."Here ya go! Enjoy!!" There is a HUGE sign on it that says Secret Santa Don't Open till December 13. Which ammused most of the town when I walked out of the Post Office LOL. To quote Ms. Shadow Dancer..."HOLY HANNA!!!" It is a tremendously HUGE package!! I'm not quite sure, but since I heard mumblings of "there better be milk and cookies when I get out"...I think my SS has sent me a little elf type person to keep my bobbins wound, and my fabric sorted! I'm hoping the little guy can hang on until the 13th without starving to death!

Mom wanted to know if it would be cheating if SHE peeked, with a promise not to tell me what's in there. I told ummmmmm NOOOOO!! LOL

The girls are beside themselves, cuz they can't open it either. I keep telling them...Mommy's!! NOooooo touchy!!

Thanks Secret Santa type person...I will be stark raving mad before the 13th I'm sure! :shock: :lol:
LOL, Lisa! That makes it so much fun doesn't it, when everyone around, oohs and aahhs! :mrgreen: Bet your girls will be right there when mom finally digs in...I don't know why, but it just made me think of getting new shoes. What girly-girl doesn't like new shoes? silly mouse ramblings :wink:
Old 11-22-2009, 06:02 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
HAHA DH is going to bear camp tomorrow. I wnat to make him a ton of fart cookies!!!!! He will be the host of bear camp this year.
I wrote and told Sindy thanks...I think this is a p-...um, hoot :wink: :!:
Old 11-22-2009, 06:05 AM
Power Poster

Alright...just to clear something up....I DO have my SS package.....a REAL SS package....then I have NOT A SS package....it is an IMPOSTER! The reason I can't open it up is that it says not to open until Dec. 13...can't you tell I'm not a rule breaker????

Now, for those of you who think I am lucky...think again....obviously, this was sent by a mean person....someone who wanted to torture me further until opening day! So...with that in mind, what would it have in it??? Why, something MEAN of course! AND...has there been a mean person on this thread??? Yes....and we all know who that is!!...

Now that I read this again before I hit submit, I noticed that the IMPOStER package shall now be called a NOT A SS package.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:10 AM

There's a SS Imposter? NO WAY!!! Who would do that?
Mean person? No...there are no mean people!
Patti....I'm thinking that maybe your SS is just a nice person and sent you 2 packages. It COULD happen!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:17 AM
Power Poster

Hmmmm......so you are thinking this is a Part 1...Part 2 deal????

Nope, no way....its a NOT A SS package from a mean imposter! And THAT really goes on the naughty list!