Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What is the most funniest thing your pet ever did? >

What is the most funniest thing your pet ever did?

What is the most funniest thing your pet ever did?

Old 08-11-2009, 10:20 PM

I love that your dog has learned to run the machine! Would've been GREAT on YouTube!!!
My dog (she was a lab/shepherd mix, about 65 lbs) also had a problem - sometimes - walking on the kitchen floor. If she DIDN'T think about it & just walked thru', no problem. But every once in a while she would overthink it & as soon as she hit the linoleum, she'd go up onto nails & try to TIP TOE across it, and of course would slip & slide the whole way!
One other funny - if I told her to put her toys back in their basket, she would do it, but curse & grumble the whole time! lol
Old 08-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Banned

Mom found a kitten that had been dumped outside of her office. I agreed to take him, but I was working the next several days, so she kept him during that time. I wanted to be home to introduce him to my other cats. Anyhow, mom had one of those spiral fly-paper strips hanging in her back hall. The kitten jumped up and grabbed it, and of course got stuck, and the more he ran, the more of the stuff stuck to him. He got almost completely covered in the stuff! Mother got the paper peeled off him, and bathed him, but he was still covered in thick, sticky glue all over!!! I called the vet who told me to go get "Goo", that stuff that mechanics use to get grease off their hands. Poor kitty wasn't happy, but he did finally get unstuck!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-12-2009, 04:17 AM

Oh my these are way to funny of stories but the russel sewing PRICELESS.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:02 AM

I came home one day and left my totebag on the stairs. I went into the computer/sewing room and completely lost track of time :oops: . A few hours later, I went back to the stairs to head up and there was the cornbread and there were butter packets torn open and spread about the stairwell with the cornbread. Now, here's the funny part, I didn't have any butter in my totebag. The cats, apparently, when upstairs to the kitchen table and found the butter packets left over from my husband's breakfast and brought them downstairs to have with the cornbread. How funny is that? :lol: My three cats went and got butter for their cornbread. When I told my DH, he said, "Well of course, I always want butter with my cornbread." And I said, "OK, but they are cats :!: "
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 PM

We have a minature dashund named Sophie the sweetest thing and loves to play. Our living room have very plush carpeting and the kitchen has wood flooring. If you throw her toy she runs after it. She jumps the threshhold between the living room and kitchen and skids into the fridge turns herself and tries to take off but there is no traction! She is the funniest thing! Its not the funniest but its the best I could do. For now! :lol:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Maribeth
The cats, apparently, when upstairs to the kitchen table and found the butter packets left over from my husband's breakfast and brought them downstairs to have with the cornbread.
Now if there was a knife beside the crumbs I'd be worried. lol
Old 08-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Power Poster

We have a pool and my cat was coming in from a hole in the screen and was looking at me while she was running towards me because she was being scolded for going thru the hole.

Anyway, she fell in the pool! Well, she was close to the steps and got out fine. And we all know how cats hate water! :lol:
Old 08-13-2009, 07:17 PM

We have an adorable 1 year old terrier mix which we got at the Animal Shelter last October. She is the funniest dog I have ever had. The first thing we noticed was that she absolutely loves to chase one of those laset lights like a cat does. I have never seen a dog do this before. If you pick it up, she gets in a ready, set, go, pounce stance and will chase it for as long as you care to do it.
She also loves to ride in the car. Usually she just roams all over the back of our Honda Pilot looking out the window---One day we drove through a McDonalds to get some food and she sat with her head cocked while the person asked us what we wanted and repeated the order. When we got to the window to pay and pick up our order, she started going crazy and crying---but the funny part was that she sounded just like a monkey--oo0-hoo--oooo-hoo---we laughed so hard that we had to pull over before my husband could stop enough to drive home. As soon as we pulled out of the lot, she stopped. We named her Lucy after Lucille Ball(my favorite comediane) and she sure holds true to her name.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:00 PM

My parrot loved to attack bare toes. She could make a 6 foot man dance or anyone else for that matter. It was a hoot to see a big man or woman run away from a little parrot about the size of a dove. LOL
Old 08-14-2009, 07:35 AM

I once was in the graduating class at a dog obedience school with my Afghan Hound, Mirasham. We had to put the dog in a long down which is where you signal the dog to lie down and you then walk to the opposite side of the auditorium, turn and face the dog and they are supposed to stay in the down position. I was 1/2 across the auditorium when I head snickers from the gallery, then downright laughs. I turned around wondering what person's dog didn't do as directed and there, standing right in front of me was Mirasham while all the other dogs were across the auditorium still in their downs. The instructor took pity on us, he was an Afghan Hound after all, and gave us a graduation certificate.