Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st,  A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion.  Thanks >
  • Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

• Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Old 10-23-2010, 09:18 AM
    Power Poster

still haven't rec'd mine yet, everyone got such lovely pc. maybe we need to do a round 3. can't wait to get mine
    Old 10-23-2010, 09:21 AM
    Power Poster

just looked at all the cute pincushions, all so pretty and cute, when's the next swap begin, someone please pm me so i don't miss it!!!!!!
    Old 10-23-2010, 01:07 PM

ORSunshineQuilter made the cutest little pincushion for me!! It is a navy and white polka dot pinchshion flower with green leaves all around it. The best part is that it is set in a wooden spoon! She knows I collect souvenir spoons. She also put pins in it to make a smiley face! It is just darling, as you will agree when she posts a picture of it. Now I just need to get hers finished and sent to her.
    Thanks again for the pincushion, BJ. I love it!!!
    Janis
    Old 10-23-2010, 08:13 PM

My pincushion was delivered to my partner so here's the pic. It's my second pincushion ever so I was excited to do something for someone else. It's a dressmaker's studio. I made the dress form on top of an old spool, and added an old measuring tape and a little Barbie hanger; the 'bin' is a thread catcher, and the 'stool' is the pincushion with a few homemade pins in it decorated to match the colors. I 'littered' the floor with a shoe, buttons and some pattern paper. This was really fun, I can't wait to do it again!!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-108566.jpe  
    Old 10-23-2010, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Janis
    ORSunshineQuilter made the cutest little pincushion for me!! It is a navy and white polka dot pincushion flower with green leaves all around it. The best part is that it is set in a wooden spoon! She knows I collect souvenir spoons. She also put pins in it to make a smiley face! It is just darling, as you will agree when she posts a picture of it. Now I just need to get hers finished and sent to her.
    Janis
    Here is where ORSunshineQuilter posted the picture of the wonderful pincushion she made for me. Can someone move it to this page for us?

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-71899-1.htm

Thanks, Janis
    Old 10-24-2010, 12:37 AM

Here is your picture. Very cute.
    ORSunshineQuilter made the cutest little pincushion for me!! It is a navy and white polka dot pincushion flower with green leaves all around it. The best part is that it is set in a wooden spoon! She knows I collect souvenir spoons. She also put pins in it to make a smiley face! It is just darling, as you will agree when she posts a picture of it. Now I just need to get hers finished and sent to her.
    Janis
    Here is where ORSunshineQuilter posted the picture of the wonderful pincushion she made for me. Can someone move it to this page for us?

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-71899-1.htm

Thanks, Janis
    :lol:
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-109031.jpe  
    Old 10-24-2010, 08:18 AM

AWESOME dress studio Onebunny...what an original, cute idea!!!!LOVE IT!! Can't wait to get mine from my partner :)
    Old 10-24-2010, 10:47 AM

This is my first time trying to upload pics of the beautiflul pincushions I got from my swap partner; let's see if I have this figured out?
    Tracy50

this is a better pic
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]111194[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-111189.jpe   attachment-111933.jpe  
    Old 10-24-2010, 11:03 AM

she sent me more items but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put up photos of them or not since the swap was just for pincushions. Can someone set me straight, Please?
    Thanks - and thanks again Christiana!
    Tracy50
    Old 10-24-2010, 11:09 AM

All are so cute! Adorable!! Everyone is so talented and such inmagination! I applaud All on a job well done!
    Tracy50