Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 >
  • Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

• Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Old 04-15-2011, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by saritabee
    I'm glad everyone else is running late too (except craft phanatic, who is rockin' awesome). *grin*
    I've been out of town almost this entire month, except for work days. I should have it ready to mail on Saturday, though.

Those blue and brown rows up above are GORGEOUS! :)
    I'm having fun doing yours if my machine would just co-operate lol
    Old 04-15-2011, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by saritabee
    I'm glad everyone else is running late too (except craft phanatic, who is rockin' awesome). *grin*
    I've been out of town almost this entire month, except for work days. I should have it ready to mail on Saturday, though.

Those blue and brown rows up above are GORGEOUS! :)
    Hello I have the row done and but did not send it out today, will on Mon. So now I get to work on the wonderful scrappy rows. Will comfirm when I send it out for sure. Busy busy weedend, work then birthday party for Sat. , work then dinner and talk from the Bishop ( my son gets to introduce him to the audience, how cool is that) So it will be mon for sure.
    Old 04-17-2011, 09:45 PM

Ok, so here is the second row for short and sweet. BUT !!!! I made a major mistake! I was reading her entry in the book she sent along and found out she wanted the blocks vertical NOT horizontal!!!!!

Im' hoping you can do something with them Veronica. I am so sorry I didn't read your book before I made the blocks.

I tried to keep in line with your fall colors and the whole idea of fall. . . the trees, one block of leaves, the sunshine and a log cabin with a twist block. Hope you enjoy it. . . again so sorry about the mistake. After you get it back, let me know and I'll try to make some new tree blocks in the other direction if you can't use these.

Will take it to the post office tomorrow. Let me know when you get it craft phanatic!

Judy

The horizontal view that should have been vertical !!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]185844[/ATTACH]

Close up of tree, log cabin and sun blocks
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]185845[/ATTACH]

Close up of leaves and tree blocks
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]185846[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-185838.jpe   attachment-185839.jpe   attachment-185840.jpe  
    Old 04-18-2011, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by booklady
    Ok, so here is the second row for short and sweet. BUT !!!! I made a major mistake! I was reading her entry in the book she sent along and found out she wanted the blocks vertical NOT horizontal!!!!!

Im' hoping you can do something with them Veronica. I am so sorry I didn't read your book before I made the blocks.

I tried to keep in line with your fall colors and the whole idea of fall. . . the trees, one block of leaves, the sunshine and a log cabin with a twist block. Hope you enjoy it. . . again so sorry about the mistake. After you get it back, let me know and I'll try to make some new tree blocks in the other direction if you can't use these.

Will take it to the post office tomorrow. Let me know when you get it craft phanatic!

Judy
    LOVE IT!! It will work fine just like it is, I was worried about the maple leaf, but it looks great on it's side
    Old 04-19-2011, 05:01 PM

Booklady, Sara's Row will be leaving to head your way tomorrow.
    Sara, did you want the blocks just basted together also? or do you want the blocks sewn and just the rows basted?

It has been alot of fun doing Sara's row, not all of my ideas worked out as I intended but some of them turned out even better than I thought. Can't wait to get Robbi's Christmas one next. Happy Sewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, Sara would prefer to not see pictures of her rows, so anyone that would like to see pictures of the row I did, just send me your email in PM and I will send you the pictures, I haven't been able to figure out how to add pics to PM's lol
    Old 04-19-2011, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
    Booklady, Sara's Row will be leaving to head your way tomorrow.
    Sara, did you want the blocks just basted together also? or do you want the blocks sewn and just the rows basted?

It has been alot of fun doing Sara's row, not all of my ideas worked out as I intended but some of them turned out ec=ven better than I thought. Can't wait to get Robbi's Christmas one next. Happy Sewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, Sara would prefer to not see pictures of her rows, so anyone that would like to see pictures of the row I did, just send me your email in PM and I will send you the pictures, I haven't been able to figure out how to add pics to PM's lol
    I was thinking blocks sewn together and rows basted. But it's not hard to sew the blocks together later if you didn't. :)

I mailed Robbi's off to you today, so hopefully it gets there soon. The picture's not attaching; I'll try it in a separate post ~
    Old 04-19-2011, 09:09 PM

yeah, it's still not attaching. I'll have to wait until the internets are in a more cooperative mood. *grin-sigh*
    Old 04-19-2011, 09:10 PM

yeah, it's still not attaching. I'll have to wait until the internets are in a more cooperative mood. *grin-sigh*
    Old 04-20-2011, 12:28 PM

saritabee, your rows are on their way to booklady, they should be there by Friday. I hope when you get them back, you like what I did
    Old 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM

Hello Saritabee, the rows are headed your way, shipped out today, should be there Fri. or Sat. so have fun. Robbi