Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 >

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Old 01-27-2011, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic
I'll have to go get some washable kind too. I already sent my row. I told Robbi that I would send my siggy blocks seperately so she doesn't have to wait.
I got it, I got it, beautiful but OMG now I don't know what to do (or even touch it) lol will just look at it and go through fabric this weekend, then on Tues going to LQS soooooooooo let the ideas begin.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:36 PM

I can't wait till I get my first one. I was going to finish up mine this weekend but I am going across state for a funeral (mom of a dear friend) so it will wait till next week
Originally Posted by Robbi24
I'll have to go get some washable kind too. I already sent my row. I told Robbi that I would send my siggy blocks seperately so she doesn't have to wait.
I got it, I got it, beautiful but OMG now I don't know what to do (or even touch it) lol will just look at it and go through fabric this weekend, then on Tues going to LQS soooooooooo let the ideas begin.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:37 PM

WOW! That was fast!
Old 01-27-2011, 04:44 PM

WOW! That was fast!
It sure was, I have to finish up this weekend having some hand stitches to do but first I have a little bit of binding on a gift for Sat night, so I need to get off and sew(laundry also) lol
Old 01-31-2011, 12:31 PM

has anyone else gotten any pictures of their blocks or the finished row, ready to show everyone? I am going to make a decision on my final block and then I will add the sashing and repost new pictures b4 I mail.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:02 PM

ok I think this will be my final row, I still need to sew it all together, I will be sending 4 of the short sashing to go between the blocks and 1 long sashing to go down the new side, there will be one of these sets for each person, both sides of my row will be sashed, that way no one else will have to do more than 1 long sash, you can each add your row where-ever you think it looks best, when you sign the label you'll just sign which row you are making not the location of the row. So if you are the 4th person to work on it, you would sign for "row 4"
Attached Thumbnails attachment-151683.jpe  
Old 02-01-2011, 05:16 AM

Looks great S&S. I'm hoping Booklady posts a picture of her progress soon so I can get an idea of what will be coming to me. I can't wait!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:03 PM

Hello, well finishing up last touches or row, plan to mail it today but Mr Winter decieded to change that, did not go out and now the second wave is hitting so maybe Thurs, cuz tomorrow is to be worst will post pics later
Old 02-01-2011, 06:25 PM

Booklady will post some pictures when the pieces have been cut, then sewn. . . . . . Hmmmmm I guess I'd better get busy now that I've finished my latest project!

Looks great S&S. I'm hoping Booklady posts a picture of her progress soon so I can get an idea of what will be coming to me. I can't wait!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:58 PM

I'm going to start putting mine all together tomorrow, can't wait to see the pics of yours, lol I wanna see if the fabrics I picked out will work with your fabrics and colors, if not I think I will have to make them anyway even if they end up being orphan blocks, just cause I love the fabric

[quote=booklady]Booklady will post some pictures when the pieces have been cut, then sewn. . . . . . Hmmmmm I guess I'd better get busy now that I've finished my latest project!