Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >
  • Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

• Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-12-2010, 05:34 AM

To my angel Francis: I went to a retreat this weekend. Used the spring fabrics to make a table runner. Hope you like it. I do.
    Old 04-12-2010, 06:18 AM

No mam I posted it but I think I posted it on anlther subject thread, I am still learning I sent mySQA sa thank you card, her address was on my package under the name of secret quilt angel, so that is the way I sent it. I am going to post the pictures as soon as I figure out my computer picture place. Thank you for checking with me about posting. I really do appriciate you.

Originally Posted by kwhite
    Originally Posted by Chrickett
    I am using the things my SQA sent me,about a week or so ago, I took some pictures but , can't seem to get them on the thread, I am going to wear my chicken sox to the hospital for surgery , I knowthat will get a laugh out of the Dr, and nurses, they arepurple with a yellow chick. I just love them, I have sur enjlyed all of yur pictures and maybe I can figur this out and show you mine, I want to thank her-him again for the wonderful box of goodies.
    Chrickett is this the first acknowledgement of the package you received a week or so ago? I didn't see anything else though that doesn't always mean there wasn't something that I missed.

To ALL Angles. Please put at least a note here as soon as you get anything from your Angel. They wait for your received message even if you cannot put a photo right away they will at least know you received their thoughtful gift. Thank you.
    Old 04-12-2010, 06:24 AM

You guys are getting some really cool gifts! I love the Chinese take out box book. How very clever!! ;) So much fabric, doo-dads, and best wishes!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Old 04-12-2010, 06:52 AM

can;t figure out the picture thing again. Will try later. Work interferes with play.
    Old 04-12-2010, 12:06 PM

I think my Angel is physic- Had bad times the last few days. Husband's has a horrible infection from his his surgery and my mom is in the hospital- Had a package at the house from my SQA- made me smile. It's very pretty fabric.I will try to post a picture tonight. The fabric has beautiful birds on it. At first I was thinking pillows, but I'm not sure. Thank you very much.
    Old 04-12-2010, 12:14 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I got a squishy from my SQA today. Was so excited to open the mail box and see my pkg. I love the fat quarters and such a cute card. And oh my some dolphin stickers!!! THanks soooo much, I just LOVE dolphins.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this Monday!!! Hope you have a great week SQA!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-54819.jpe  
    Old 04-12-2010, 01:41 PM

CajunQuilter2,
    Your SQA squishy, made me smile too!! :thumbup: What a special angel that you have. Thank you for sharing with all of us here on this thread!!
    :D :D :D :D
    Old 04-12-2010, 02:00 PM

that card is darling and the fat quarters and the dolphins
    Old 04-12-2010, 02:11 PM

I was SO SURPRISED today! I got yet another package from my ever-so-sweet Secret Angel! I'll have to post pictures when I get home from work, but my Angel seems to know just when I need a HUGE GRIN! I say that, because I didn't just smile at the wonderful card and goodies that were sent! :D

The package contained a lovely card with a note, the absolute CUTEST bunny with a clear "belly window" and inside are 3 (FQs? I haven't taken them out yet) pieces of fabric, there are 3 half yard pieces of what looks to me to be Civil War fabric, and a 1 yeard piece as well! There's a great note pad, which will be well used, and the cutest visor clip for my car...an angel with a banner that reads, "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly"...2 spools of Mettler thread...and Angel that she is, treats for my puppies!

Angel Dear...you've NO IDEA how much I want to give you the biggest hug right now! Thank you so very much!! Will post photos tonite...
    Old 04-12-2010, 08:07 PM

[quote=Chrickett]No mam I posted it but I think I posted it on anlther subject thread, I am still learning I sent mySQA sa thank you card, her address was on my package under the name of secret quilt angel, so that is the way I sent it. I am going to post the pictures as soon as I figure out my computer picture place. Thank you for checking with me about posting. I really do appriciate you.

Thank you.