Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 >
  • [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

• [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Old 01-31-2010, 05:11 PM
    Power Poster

Thanks for pushing forward with this Esqmommy. To say that there was a ton of work and money spent on the front end of this project is a true understatement. Its hard for me to believe that someone would walk away from all that effort and supporting the group..but we can move forward...thanks to you and lots of others.
    Old 01-31-2010, 05:52 PM

I know KLue had promised a drawing for those who completed their blocks. I will do the same, and will do the draw during the week off - by the end of week 7, February 21st. So, post your photos and those of you who are able to get all your blocks done and let me know(what you want done, for example, if you are not doing triangles, you'll still be in the running. I'll put your names in hat..or in something...and pick a winner. I don't have the prize picked out yet, but I promise it will be good!!
    Old 02-01-2010, 02:19 AM
    Power Poster

Good for you Esq, that is very generous of you, both in you time and with a draw. Thank you.
    Old 02-01-2010, 05:31 AM

Yes Esq, thanks from me to for keeping us all focused and helping.

Elle
    Old 02-01-2010, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by sewsewquilter
    Dont' forget about Esqmommy. ;-)
    Hi!
    The message was to Esqmommy and included Blue and Klue!
    Old 02-01-2010, 09:43 AM

Thanks Esqmommy for keeping us going! It's so kind of you to organize a draw also. Best wishes, RETRO
    Old 02-01-2010, 10:49 AM

Wow Esqmommy,
    You are the best for encouraging all of us snails me for one at the end of the dearJane party.
    I have gotten about 12 blocks done, not happy with some, sew your cheer sure is appreciated!!!
    Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 PM

Argh!!! For some reason I wasn't getting an email notice when this thread was updated and I have no clue how many pages behind I am. I'm posting this and it should start me back on my email updates. Evidently I need to go back through my email and search for emails I've missed. :roll:

I finally finished getting my color scheme going and am hoping to finish the final block for week 1 tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm really behind. I don't plan on letting that hold me back though, as I plan to catch up just as soon as RL (darn that real life anyway!) lets up on me some. I know I'll be super busy for another month and then I should be able to catch up. Yay! Until then, I'll just keep plugging away, slowly but surely.
    Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Argh!!! For some reason I wasn't getting an email notice when this thread was updated and I have no clue how many pages behind I am. I'm posting this and it should start me back on my email updates. Evidently I need to go back through my email and search for emails I've missed. :roll:

I finally finished getting my color scheme going and am hoping to finish the final block for week 1 tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm really behind. I don't plan on letting that hold me back though, as I plan to catch up just as soon as RL (darn that real life anyway!) lets up on me some. I know I'll be super busy for another month and then I should be able to catch up. Yay! Until then, I'll just keep plugging away, slowly but surely.

you know the story about the tortoise and the hare....i am certain that not only will you catch up you will probably pass me
    :shock: :lol:
    Old 02-02-2010, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    Originally Posted by Tiffany

you know the story about the tortoise and the hare....i am certain that not only will you catch up you will probably pass me
    :shock: :lol:
    No way! You are working on 2 sets, which beats my 1 set any day. ;)