Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-02-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Lori do take care of yourself. We are always willing to wait. And we would be Lost with out you!{{{{hugs}}}}
Fay praying for your brother, you, and all of your family members. {{{{hugs }}}}
Ladybug praying for your son, you and all of your family members. Hope they can diagnose it and get going with the treatment. Go ahead and have a good cry. {{{{hugs }}}}

Who ever gets Elisabrat sounds like she needs the scissors locking gadget-desprately, but evidently she doesn't want the stinking fish. I actually like herring, but no crayfish thank you.
Elisabrat if you go over to the virtual online Fabshophop you will find all kinds of quilt shops that have online options, besides Keepsake, Connecting Threads, Hancock's....
Oh no I went past my bedtime again. So Good Night all ~you will all be in my prayers tonight.
Wow.. I never heard of the online Fabshophop. At great risk to my well being, can you tell me where to go?
Old 08-02-2012, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
~ to my secret pal: you didn't note if you like candles on your sheet. you did note a lot of what you like on your sheet but not candles. i wonder.... i have a lot of candles and my soy candles are not faring well in this heat. i haven't been to a craft event in a coupla months so haven't sold any. please lemme know if you would like a candle or two.

~ also i was able to touch most of what you mentioned on your sheet. there was lots there so i gotta get a big box. now for the candy you mentioned i am not so familiar with. it is too hot to send chocolate but the other one you listed, where might i find that? lemme know that too.
Well.. is not me cause I think I only put one candy.. But I like candles!!.. seriously.. unless it's listed in the do not like part.. I like it, and I wants.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Here's a hint for my pal ...
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof
Woof

Must be a dog breeder with at least 11 dogs.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
My secret pal appears to be quite a character...perfect patch for me! I am packing up the goodies...so keeps your eyes open!

What? Does everybody have K?
Old 08-02-2012, 07:08 PM

Sega - That is so awesome that you will be getting a guide dog. They amaze me with their talents and loyalty.

K - Sorry to hear you are having issues. As my mom always says - This, too, shall pass. Meanwhile I'm sure it's not easy, so consider yourself added to the prayer list.

Lori - What a horrible diagnosis. Although, I have a friend who had it, and she has now overcome it. Not sure how, but it can be done. Good luck and I'm so sorry you are in pain.

Using acrylic yarn would work good for doilies. My mom made one that ruffled and I keep a vase of flowers on it. Love it.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:29 PM

ok Dear Secret Pal, I wanted to say I hope you and the kids are fine and that your dinner with them was special. I think chocolate is a lovely thought also. Wonder if I will remember that? hum...

Last edited by Elisabrat; 08-02-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-02-2012, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
~ to my secret pal: you didn't note if you like candles on your sheet. you did note a lot of what you like on your sheet but not candles. i wonder.... i have a lot of candles and my soy candles are not faring well in this heat. i haven't been to a craft event in a coupla months so haven't sold any. please lemme know if you would like a candle or two.

~ also i was able to touch most of what you mentioned on your sheet. there was lots there so i gotta get a big box. now for the candy you mentioned i am not so familiar with. it is too hot to send chocolate but the other one you listed, where might i find that? lemme know that too.
Don't know if this is me, but if by chance it is, I love candles and any candy with caramel will do just fine :-)
Old 08-02-2012, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
Yeay got my name and she is wayyy north of me.
I should say wayyy north-west from me.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:54 PM

Just finished making two goodies for my sp. I should say one goodie for her and one for her fur baby.....meow....
Old 08-02-2012, 08:10 PM

Havplenty -

Hmmmmm could it be me I went a little crazy listing my likes and I did list more than one candy one being chocolate and the other being gummy worms and gummy bears which can be found at gas stations and sometimes walmart. As for candles how did I forget to list that I love candles. I burn a candle in just about every room and it so happens that I am all out of candles Sure hope I am your sp.

Last edited by Beeboop71; 08-02-2012 at 08:12 PM.