Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Weaver Fever Pattern >
  • Weaver Fever Pattern

• Weaver Fever Pattern

Old 04-06-2013, 03:19 AM

Does anyone have a copy of the magazine they'd be happy to sell and ship to me in Australia please? I love this quilt and would like to make it for the Aussie version of Quilts of Valor for the currently serving men and women of the Aussie Defence forces.

I actually only want the pages of the magazine that refer to the pattern, so to save on weight for postage, would you be willing to rip the pages out the magazine after I've paid for the whole magazine....as I only want the pattern sent to me!

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:24 AM

Does anyone have a copy of the magazine they'd be happy to sell and ship to me in Australia please? I love this quilt and would like to make it for the Aussie version of Quilts of Valor for the currently serving men and women of the Aussie Defence forces.

I actually only want the pages of the magazine that refer to the pattern, so to save on weight for postage, would you be willing to rip the pages out the magazine after I've paid for the whole magazine....as I only want the pattern sent to me!

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:29 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:34 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:39 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:44 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:49 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:54 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 03:59 AM

Hugs Naomi
    Old 04-06-2013, 04:04 AM

Hugs Naomi