Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-01-2011, 04:34 PM

Lori must have got to C, as I got my pals names, yippee!!!! YOU all won't believe one of them *giggling* and I recognized the other pal too from posting on the threads, this is gonna be FUN!

Ok, my "special" pal mentioned one item twice in their info, so I just placed an order for it, hope it gets here soon.

Did anyone get my name yet? :mrgreen:

Lori, hope all is settled on your end.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:36 PM

Got my partners name and Miss Candi, you are just going to have to wait & see who your partner is....hehehe
Old 09-01-2011, 04:43 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh....Lori is already sending out names.. yippee!! I don't know what is more fun, buying or receiving :)
Old 09-01-2011, 04:44 PM

Candi--I don't have my partner yet, but I'm crossing my fingers for the ONE i need to get!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:49 PM

CAgirl, one of my pals lives in CA, I wonder if it is you? Well, you just have ti wait and see :mrgreen:

Siki, I don't know about that :XD:
Old 09-01-2011, 05:02 PM

I hope I get my SP's name by tomorrow morning...I'm going shopping tomorrow at a couple local quilt shops and hoped to have my list in hand...maybe I'll just have to pick items I want and get 2 - one for her and one for me - yea that'll work too :lol:
Old 09-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi
Lori must have got to C, as I got my pals names, yippee!!!! YOU all won't believe one of them *giggling* and I recognized the other pal too from posting on the threads, this is gonna be FUN!

Ok, my "special" pal mentioned one item twice in their info, so I just placed an order for it, hope it gets here soon.

Lori, hope all is settled in your end.
Candi what does this last sentence mean? "hope all is settled in you END"????? Hope it isn't what I think it is!LOL I see your already trying to find out who has your name. Mary
Old 09-01-2011, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by koko
I hope I get my SP's name by tomorrow morning...I'm going shopping tomorrow at a couple local quilt shops and hoped to have my list in hand...maybe I'll just have to pick items I want and get 2 - one for her and one for me - yea that'll work too :lol:
Yup, that's a very good plan!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs

Candi what does this last sentence mean? "hope all is settled in you END"????? Hope it isn't what I think it is!LOL I see your already trying to find out who has your name. Mary
:oops: Dang the iPad always switching letters, I meant ON your end, lol. In your end, LOL, you knew exactly what I meant but you had to tease, didn't you????? I am laughing out loud, my hubby thinks I went crazy...I must explain.... :lol: :lol:
Old 09-01-2011, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs

:oops: Dang the iPad always switching letters, I meant ON your end, lol. In your end, LOL, you knew exactly what I meant but you had to tease, didn't you????? I am laughing out loud, my hubby thinks I went crazy...I must explain.... :lol: :lol:
This is why I love this board - keeps me "in stitches"!!