Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT >

September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Old 09-19-2010, 03:36 AM

Last time I didn't receive mine until after the end of the month, but then again I am way away over the ocean in Scotland!!, then again last time I sent out a parcel I didn't receive any word from the person I sent it too and I know it was delivered because I sent it 'signed for' just to make sure it got there safely..
I am waiting patiently for mine at the moment and somebody here who says they are waiting, hopefully you won't have to wait much longer because it was sent out at the beginning of the week, so it should be there soon!!!....
Sue (rummage)xx
Old 09-19-2010, 04:54 AM

Looky, looky, looky!!!! My very first secret pal swap! Many thank yous to JHolm for a wonderful package. I must admit that this is the before picture, the M&Ms are already disappearing. And look at those fabrics, aren't they yummy!
PS - to my sp, you haven't been forgotten the package is almost ready and should be heading westward on Monday. It's been alot of fun shopping.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-109971.jpe  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:50 AM

I know everyone is very busy but let me be bold enough to suggest that you start shopping now for the October swap so your secret pal does not have to wait until the end of the month. Make a little something to represent you & your passions, collect some goodies when you shop. Then you can personalize & get it in the mail early. But if I have to wait until the end of the month, I will appreciate it anyway!!
Old 09-19-2010, 06:16 AM

That is the best suggestion!!!! I love it when I receive something homemade! and buying a month ahead of time is a terrific idea!
Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I know everyone is very busy but let me be bold enough to suggest that you start shopping now for the October swap so your secret pal does not have to wait until the end of the month. Make a little something to represent you & your passions, collect some goodies when you shop. Then you can personalize & get it in the mail early. But if I have to wait until the end of the month, I will appreciate it anyway!!
Old 09-19-2010, 06:20 AM

I am so happy my secret pal got her squishy. All the packages people have received are so great. I am patiently waiting for mmine to come. But, I already signed up for October !
Old 09-19-2010, 07:12 AM

My SP just PMed me to tell me she got hers! Woo! What a relief! lol I was so afraid it got lost in the mail.

Now I'm just waiting for mine. :D
Old 09-19-2010, 07:54 AM

Excellent idea. Duh! don't know why I wait till I get the name.

Thanks.

Old 09-19-2010, 09:54 AM

Great Idea I started making my oct secret pal something this morning. Boy do I hope they celebrate Halloween!
Old 09-19-2010, 10:31 AM

My package goes in the mail in the morning! Someone in New Jersey needs to keep an eye out!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:37 AM

I am still waiting for my surprise. And hope that my SP in New York recieved my package and hope she liked it.