Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Roaming Rounds >

Roaming Rounds

Roaming Rounds

Old 03-02-2012, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence ladies.
I currently have Jodie's which I am currently working on.
Should you wish me to send it on incomplete,
I am happy to do so.
I have been interstate with a gravely illl father and unwell step mother, and they do not have internet access.
Daughters wedding is on a fotnight, so unable to stay away any longer.
Please advise what you would like me to do.
Linda: I am so sorry to hear about your Father and Step Mother. Dealing with sickness in the family is never easy. The happy part is your Daughter's wedding. I know that she will be a beautiful bride!!

I absolutely love your work and creativity! I just don't want to put any more on you than you can handle without stressing and pulling your hair out. I am praying for you. You can always pick up later rounds when things slow down for you. Either way, can you put my garden row in with these centers when you mail them. I really appreciate it!!!!!!

Donna and Jodi: They are your centers, so you need to let Linda know what you would like for her to do. If you want her to send them on, she can always send them to me or Kay.

Blessings!
Carole

Last edited by Carsey; 03-02-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:48 PM

Linda, I am sorry to hear that your step father is so gravely ill and his wife not much better. Hope your daughters upcoming wedding provides some much needed beauty and peace in your life.
We can only do what we are able to at any given time but sometimes we need to to take a step back then recognize that we need to slow down as they say, regroup then pick up again. Stress takes many forms and is a silent thief at times, so please look after yourself.

Blessings
Kathleen
Old 03-02-2012, 02:54 PM

Linda, I am sorry to hear that your step father is so gravely ill and his wife not much better. Hope your daughters upcoming wedding provides some much needed beauty and peace in your life.
We can only do what we are able to at any given time but sometimes we need to to take a step back then recognize that we need to slow down as they say, regroup then pick up again. Stress takes many forms and is a silent thief at times, so please look after yourself.

Blessings
Kathleen
Old 03-02-2012, 04:23 PM

Sorry for the double post ladies. I was surprised it posted at all as the page kept closing. Anyway, moving on -
Linda I sure hope that you are not being affected by all this flooding that is occurring over in NSW and Victoria. I saw a report today that the major dam in NSW is now at capacity and I don't remember when this last occurred but it would be catastrophic if it should flood as from memory that dam holds 3 times the amount of Sydney Harbour.

Stay safe and well,
Kathleen
Old 03-02-2012, 04:31 PM

Linda, so sorry for what you are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. God has blessed you with a wedding to look forward to...sometimes He does things like that! Please take care of yourself and get some rest. Just send my center to Carsey or Kay. Maybe when things get easier on you we can enjoy your beautiful work another time! Good luck and God Bless! (I think your father and step-mother are lucky to have you! Daughter too, I bet!)
Old 03-04-2012, 11:30 AM

Linda, if you are able to finish mine and would like to, go ahead and finish it. If you are not able to finish at this time, I completly understand if you want to mail it on to Kay. I have yours and I am finished with it. Hope to post a pic tomorrow.

Kay, I don't want to load you down with work so if she decides to send it along to you now, just stick it back somewhere until you can get to it.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:28 PM

Default Linda's round #4 done.

Ok as promised here is Linda's round #4 completed. I was trying to add in some more stars. Hope you like it Linda.
Attached Thumbnails 010.jpg  
Old 03-05-2012, 12:41 PM

looks great jodie!

there's going to be one very happy little boy when he see's this!!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:22 PM

I love it Jodi!!! It brings out the center blue.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:56 AM

kathleen, just to let you know that your centre arrived from carole today...

Carole!! OMG girl!!! how did you get it all into that wee box!!!???!!!!!
lmao...

i couldn't believe it when i opened it!! lol

'sew', anyway... it's here safe and sound