Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-08-2011, 01:11 PM

tru, you're wasting too much time and energy on this loser. If he contacts you tell him you're not interested (he's probably not used to hearing that and that will hit him hard). In the mean time, he's off your radar and you have other things to do. Sorry about being so blunt, but I really like things cut and dry. Obviously he can't rise to your standards so he's not even worthy of being history. Let him go hurt someone else, you don't need it. Now that your rid of him, what's your next quilt look like?
Old 04-08-2011, 02:27 PM

Ah, Tru, what do you have planned for the jerk? Linda-in-Iowa is right. It's time to let it go, but I understand the need to use some creative way to let him know you're unto his hijinks.

I can't spend any time on the board for the next few weeks. My grandson is being deployed to B'rhan and I want to make him a quilt to take with him. As a relatively new quilter, I am not speedy, especially making stars. I'll be checking in when I need a break, but for now it's walk the dogs and then back to the sewing machine.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Linda-in-iowa
tru, what's your next quilt look like?
I am still working on my future D-I-L birthday quilt however every night I work on my Lent project. Charity quilts for the unwed moms shelter. I was disappointed yesterday as the fabric I bought at fabric.com said 100% it wasn't it. I called them and they said they were sorry. They had thousands of shirting and it was all listed wrong. I won't use it they will take it back so now I have to figure out fabric. I think I have enough for 4 more but they are all girly looking I wanted 1/2 girl 1/2 boy, thats not happening.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:55 PM

I saw a photo the other day where they were using the bras to hold up tomatoes on the vine. There was a tomato in each cup. Looked cute !

:lol:[/quote]

HA! That adds a new dimension to the term "a lovely set of tomatoes!"
Old 04-08-2011, 03:11 PM

Just got time to look at some postings. You are a chatty bunch, I love it.
Tru I'm saying a prayer for you to pick yourself up and brush yourself off and put that S== out of your beautiful mind.
Hey Missy you rock. You are going to do this I knew you could Keep it up.
Now I need to go read some of the older stuff and catch up on all the news from you all.
Hugs to all
Gail
Old 04-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I saw a photo the other day where they were using the bras to hold up tomatoes on the vine. There was a tomato in each cup. Looked cute !

:lol:
HA! That adds a new dimension to the term "a lovely set of tomatoes!"[/quote]

You all saw my tata's in my picture my bra could hold watermellons on the vine not tomatoes.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by quilthappygail
Tru I'm saying a prayer for you to pick yourself up and brush yourself off and put that S== out of your beautiful mind.

Hugs to all
Gail
It is not just the s**t it is life that sucks!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:43 PM

4 days until my knee replacement surgery. I am SO ready to get this over with. The pain seems to get worse by the day. I am starting to feel anxiety over having surgery. I know that is normal. I busted my butt at work and got caught up enough to not be stressed about work next week. Tomorrow and Sunday will be spent getting things ready in the house for once I get home from the hospital. Will be going downstairs to my sewing room tomorrow, to get "things" together for Hubby to bring upstairs. My work computer and "stuff" is on one half the dining room table. My sewing machine and "stuff" will take up the other half of the table. I will be doing a good bit of cutting tomorrow. I want to have plenty ready to sew on once I feel up to it, post op. I already have my crochet things on the sofa, which I will also work on post op. Hopefully now I will finally get DGD crocheted blanket finished. Then I will have made one for all 7 of my precious grands.

I hope you all have a good weekend and an easy time of making healthy food choices. Hugs to all, Sandy
Old 04-08-2011, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by NannySandy
4 days until my knee replacement surgery. I am SO ready to get this over with. The pain seems to get worse by the day. I am starting to feel anxiety over having surgery. I know that is normal. I busted my butt at work and got caught up enough to not be stressed about work next week. Tomorrow and Sunday will be spent getting things ready in the house for once I get home from the hospital. Will be going downstairs to my sewing room tomorrow, to get "things" together for Hubby to bring upstairs. My work computer and "stuff" is on one half the dining room table. My sewing machine and "stuff" will take up the other half of the table. I will be doing a good bit of cutting tomorrow. I want to have plenty ready to sew on once I feel up to it, post op. I already have my crochet things on the sofa, which I will also work on post op. Hopefully now I will finally get DGD crocheted blanket finished. Then I will have made one for all 7 of my precious grands.

I hope you all have a good weekend and an easy time of making healthy food choices. Hugs to all, Sandy
Sandy, you have been heavy on my mind this week. I pray all goes well for you. Wish I could be available to help. Glad you have such a supportive hubby.

Hugs.
lynne
Old 04-08-2011, 05:13 PM

Lynne, you are such a sweetheart. I appreciate your thoughts and well wishes. I know I will be fine. As I said, I'm ready to get this over with and get rid of this pain. I hope you have a good weekend, my friend. Hugs, Sany