Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Please come to our Meet & Greet Friday,  June 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm. 5 & 20 Restaurant, Shipshewana, Indiana, USA (This is being held the same time the Shipshewana Quilt Show, Topeka Quilt Show, and Quilt Shop Hops for 8 Quilt Shops in the Area, lots o >

Please come to our Meet & Greet Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm. 5 & 20 Restaurant, Shipshewana, Indiana, USA (This is being held the same time the Shipshewana Quilt Show, Topeka Quilt Show, and Quilt Shop Hops for 8 Quilt Shops in the Area, lots o

Please come to our Meet & Greet Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm. 5 & 20 Restaurant, Shipshewana, Indiana, USA (This is being held the same time the Shipshewana Quilt Show, Topeka Quilt Show, and Quilt Shop Hops for 8 Quilt Shops in the Area, lots o

Old 05-21-2011, 01:57 PM

I am really hoping to be there. If I get to I will have at least one if not two people with me. (pretty sure my MIL want to go and possibly my mom to.) I just don't think I can talk my hubby into it lol. I have my fingers crossed!
Old 05-21-2011, 02:16 PM

It is official....I am coming and hubby is joining me. I will pm you Crafty. I cannot believe he is taking the day off for this.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:21 PM
Google Goddess

cool, just let me know how many coming with you, the more the merrier

also we have some husbands coming so bring yours

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
I am really hoping to be there. If I get to I will have at least one if not two people with me. (pretty sure my MIL want to go and possibly my mom to.) I just don't think I can talk my hubby into it lol. I have my fingers crossed!
Old 05-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Google Goddess

thanks, I got you down on the activity list you and hubby, cool, thanks again I sure appreciate the pm (private message)

I am going up Thursday morning staying 2 nights to see both of the quilt shows as well as visiting the 8 quilt shops in the area for the shop hop

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
It is official....I am coming and hubby is joining me. I will pm you Crafty. I cannot believe he is taking the day off for this.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Google Goddess

Update we now have 14 members and 6 guests coming (we still have room for more as the room holds 60)

We have a private room that holds 60 of us, Come & Join Us

Come on and join us for a fun evening! I am so excited, be sure to bring show and tell!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...sp?gracnum=157
Old 05-26-2011, 07:53 PM

I am pretty sure I'm going! Possibly hubby too, I will let you know closer to the date. I don't live far from there. I love Shipshe!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Google Goddess

ok great, just let me know # of your guests, will be a fun evening

Originally Posted by quilting Carol
Me thinks I will be able to go...I am checkin on friends who may want to attend also. Will give you the final counts in a few weeks.
Quilting Carol aka Carol Malone
Old 05-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Google Goddess

Yes, I got your pm (private message and have you and 3 guests coming so if any more just let me know so I can update the list of ones attending)

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
Old 05-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Google Goddess

ok, I have you down and your hubby

Originally Posted by Mama Jen
I am pretty sure I'm going! Possibly hubby too, I will let you know closer to the date. I don't live far from there. I love Shipshe!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Google Goddess

Hi Everyone,

this is the link to who is coming so far

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...cnum=157#12828

17 Quilting Board Members and 9 Guests (Guests and some of them bring hubby) This is Awesome, please you still have time to sign up as the banquest room holds 60 of us

If your name is not on the list please post a note on this thread and also send me a private message if you can attend and how many guests you will have with you