Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I think he loves me!! >

I think he loves me!!

I think he loves me!!

Old 01-29-2010, 06:35 AM

ah you gotta love a man who loves you like that :) sweet !!
Old 01-29-2010, 06:37 AM

I had asked my hubby about getting a GPS unit for my truck for a long time.. and he always said it was too distracting blah blah .. of course he had one they are fabulously helpful. One day a few weeks back he totally surprisd me with one !! I love it. and him. :)
Old 01-29-2010, 08:40 AM

Sounds to me like you should maybe let him hang around awhile longer Janice! ;) :lol:

Isn't it a good feeling to know that while they may not understand, they listen and respond?

I've been on Cloud9 since we brought Hannah home!
Old 01-29-2010, 08:44 AM

Would William like to have another dear honey to buy Treadle machines for? I'm available..What a wonderful baby and I'm sure Mamma loves him. Thanks for sharing. The machine is so nice.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:51 AM

Oh you have a beautiful one. My husband bought me one 2 years ago. I saw an ad for it and called and bought it sight unseeen. We went that day (the coldest day of the year) and brought it back with us where it has a place of honor in my home. Since then I've bought a few other things for it - like a Singer oil can and a puzzle box full of attachments. I haven't named it - I just call it my old beauty. Your husband is a keeper too. Tell him we all think so. :-)
Old 01-29-2010, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Charlee
Sounds to me like you should maybe let him hang around awhile longer Janice! ;) :lol:

Isn't it a good feeling to know that while they may not understand, they listen and respond?

I've been on Cloud9 since we brought Hannah home!
absolutely.. he has been around 32 years now ;)> adore him !!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:00 PM

Charlee....thanks for the link for dating Singer machines. My DH brought the head of my treadle in from the garage today, (cabinet to come in next ;) ). According to this site, it is a year or maybe two older than I had thought. The books that came with it are from 1904....this link puts it either 1902 or 1903. Once it warms up some, my baby will need some TLC. It has been in storage for way too long!!!!

Patti
Old 01-31-2010, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Would William like to have another dear honey to buy Treadle machines for? I'm available..What a wonderful baby and I'm sure Mamma loves him. Thanks for sharing. The machine is so nice.
I am LMAO! William says more details are needed before he answers...and pictures are a MUST!
He's not talking about pictures of you tho...he loves all women...all ages...well...just ALL women! :)
What he wants to know is how much stuff you come with? And how many pets? He complains that if we ever have to move, that *I* will need the largest Uhaul :roll: ...*HE* will only need a 6x12 trailer! :lol: Says he doesn't want to get pushed out of the house by his "harem's" stuff!

(Many more comments like that outta him and I'll put him up for adoption! ~grin~)
Old 01-31-2010, 03:32 PM

Patti, isn't it fun?

I'm slow at it, but am piecing my Jane Stickle semi-reproduction quilt on mine...having a blast!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:45 PM

LOL....are you sure that isn't my hubby at your house? Those are the kinds of comments mine likes to tease with too. hehehe

I am looking forward to getting this machine cleaned up so I can use it again. I haven't used it for quilting, so am looking forward to trying that. I think DH is thinking to have it set up in the living room so I can piece while we watch tv in the evenings.