Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
@@@@YEAH@@@@

I received my May Secret Pal package in today's mail & I am so excited!! :thumbup: It's from Deborah Heibert in Elgin, TX. She didn't include her screen name, so I can't send her a PM thank you. So, Deborah if you are seeing this please let me know what your screen name is. She sent me the loveliest collection of floral fabric anyone could ever ask for. Also she includes a darling craft sewing bag to carry my current projects in, a great magazine with a CD included in it & last but not least, some yummy chocolate candy!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much!!
:D :D :D :D

Love that floral fabric!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197
you don't have to take the package to the PO they will pick it up for you. All you have to do is request it. I love this service. That is how I mail alot of my stuff.

Verna2197
Thanks for the comment. I do know that, but I needed to put in a mail hold for a while while I go on vacation, so thought I would throw the package in the bin. We have electronic mailing equipment at our post offices here, too. They're making things easy on us these days, huh?
Old 05-12-2011, 05:13 PM

Everybody got beautiful goodies so far!!! Isn't it fun??
Well, just checked and my box was delievered today. Hope my dear SP likes her goodies.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:31 PM

Looks like my SP's gift was delivered today too
Old 05-12-2011, 05:53 PM

You don't even have to go to the post office to put your mail on hold anymore, you can do it online. I did mine before I went on vacation and it was all delivered the day I came home.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
I got my squishy today from Candi! Look at all the lovelies she sent me. The fabrics are my favorite colors, and batiks too! Then she sent me the cutest card that has a pattern included. She also sent a neat little tip booklet, which is great since I am just learning to quilt. Also, an absolutely beautiful handmade pincushion. And peanut M&Ms that actually made it into the picture unopened. (I am trying to wait until after dinner, but Candi is twisting my arm LOL). Thank you soooo much Candi! :-D
I love that pin cushion!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:06 PM

so glad you enjoyed it. It was really fun. I thought with the white linen you and your grandkids could make more pillow cases?
Originally Posted by hollyberry
Today is a great day! I arrived home to find a box waiting on me. Thanks so much to my secret pal -Abonda. I wish you could see all my goodies-I kept pulling things out of the bos-It WAS GREAT!!. My box was filled with all sorts of goodies-fabric, embroidery transfers, a candle, candy, pen/pencil set, seeds, beads and post it notes. Unfortunately I have dial up and can not send a photo of all my treats (its either the dial up or I am photo uploading illiterate).
Old 05-12-2011, 07:29 PM

Moedeenie from upstate New York sent me the neatest package that I received yesterday.The purple paisley book is for addresses and is a real treasure that she handmade. I also got a Moda Charm pack, roses fabric and a red and purple fat quarter. I also have a Red Hat water bottle, measuring tape and pin.
The jelly beans were great in the eggs. I have one egg opened and gone already. I so enjoyed your lovely letter. Thank you so much for everything.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-196395.jpe  
Old 05-12-2011, 08:49 PM

It was me!! I just got my package from Gaby4v. She is so thoughtful and generous. Just look at what she sent me: hand made patriotic coasters, chocolate (dark, milk and white) brown thread, tracing wheel, seam ripper, a charm pack, cute buttons and 2 pair of chopsticks! Oh, do I feel blessed!! Thanks Gaby!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-196399.jpe  
Old 05-12-2011, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Sounds like everyone has been very busy! Lots of packages coming and going lol. The packages that have been posted are wonderful. Everyone keep up the good work!

Also do you have any questions you would like to see on the questionaire for next month?
I like the question regarding coffee, but maybe ask what type of beverages do you like (especially with summer coming) people sometimes change their drinks with the seasons