Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
FALL BLOCK SWAP... (CLOSED) PLEASE SEE MY POST ON PAGE 32 >

FALL BLOCK SWAP... (CLOSED) PLEASE SEE MY POST ON PAGE 32

FALL BLOCK SWAP... (CLOSED) PLEASE SEE MY POST ON PAGE 32

Old 11-26-2009, 03:34 PM

Thank you for inquiring about the label-less blocks. I too received an unidentified block from OrchidQuiltFish. Now could OrchidQuiltFish tell us where she lives? It's neat to learn the name AND the state/city/country of the block's creator. :lol:
Old 11-26-2009, 06:54 PM

In the unidentified blocks from Lisa-wanna-b-quilter, I too received the floral and brown one with no name, the one on the top right. Who made that one please, and where do you live????
Old 11-26-2009, 08:58 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,
What a wonderful package I got in the mail as I was leaving Alaska...my beautiful fall blocks arrived. I will post a picture of them when we get back home. We are in Texas. It is wonderful to be in warmer weather, When we left Alaska we were in a snow storm. I did bring my (1934 Featherweight) to make my 2 sets of Raspberry/Chocolate blocks. I cut them out before I left. A young lady at the airport was wowed by seeing her and couldn't believe it when I told her it was a little work horse. She was so cute, I think I got more of a kick out of her than she did over my "baby".

Thanks for your beautiful blocks and I can't wait to get my Rasp./Choc. blocks done and in the mail too. This is so much fun.

Have a great Thanksgiving and be warm!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
Originally Posted by jljack
Here are the pictures of the beautiful blocks I received. I have been so busy....sorry for the delay. PLEASE!! The 2nd picture shows 3 blocks that I didn't get names with...Can I please know who to thank!! Love them all!!! My specific thanks to Sewjoyce, Kyiav10, SazuBMidlands (all the way from England!!), Alaskan Lady, SuziC46, Bettia (I got 2 of yours!!!), Norbanaquilts. Thank you, THANK YOU!!! And Happy Thanksgiving to all the Ladies on this Board!!!
The middle one is mine. :-) :-)
Thanks OrchidQuiltFish!!! I think it's beautiful.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:35 PM

Blocks came today. What a wonderful combination I received. All are beautiful. Thank you Norabanaquilts, Debbie Haar, wvdek, SuzieC46, Shirley Rollins, Bettia, Michelle Foose, Valerie Bella, Sara Vincent, and Rail Fence was unlabeled......thank you so much!

Fall block 2009
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57145[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-57145.jpe  
Old 11-27-2009, 05:53 PM

I made this one.. Sorry I forgot to put my name on it, I was just so excited to get them in the mail....

Justme Warren MI

Attached Thumbnails attachment-407.jpe  
Old 11-27-2009, 06:02 PM

They came!! I love them, and the assortment is just what I would have chosen. Even my family said "wow, get 'em sewn together!!" Such a great assortment from 22 of you talented ladies! Thank you Colletta for your work, and thank you for each one that participated.

Not all of 'em show! And they are not in a color scheme yet, but WOW!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57152[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-57152.jpe  
Old 11-28-2009, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by MNQuilter
They're here! They're here! :D :mrgreen: :D Jumping up and down!!!!! They are absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see what they become. There were two that arrived with no labels though, so if they are yours, please let me know!
Just to let you know that your second unidentified block is mine and its called party hats. Glad you like them, haven't recieved mine yet but its probably due to the fact I live in Canada.....but I can't wait. I will have plenty of time before thanksgiving next year since ours is in October, to make something!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Belles
Thank you for inquiring about the label-less blocks. I too received an unidentified block from OrchidQuiltFish. Now could OrchidQuiltFish tell us where she lives? It's neat to learn the name AND the state/city/country of the block's creator. :lol:
After we open our secret santa. If I told you now the person who I am secret santa to will know.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:26 PM

These are my blocks for the Fall Block Swap. I was in a hurry to get them out and forgot to label them.

My Fall swap blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57027[/ATTACH]

My Fall swap block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57029[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-57027.jpe   attachment-57029.jpe