Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret pal swap * Sign ups closed >

August Secret pal swap * Sign ups closed

August Secret pal swap * Sign ups closed

Old 08-26-2010, 02:27 PM

I have not received my package yet. This is the first time a package has been late. Unless it is lost. I kept thinking when I got home from work it would be there, but it was not. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:42 PM

I will admit to being one of those sad people who did not get my package in the mail until this morning, but to make up for the lateness, I sent it Prioity in those awesome flat rate boxes. Stupid small towns with POs that open after people have to be at work and close before they get off work!!

Oh, and for those who wonder about their gift not having been received yet, I am also one of those who has not yet gotten my gift. So there are still some floating in the PO system, I'm sure!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:57 PM

i havent recieved my package yet either,my mailman thinks ive lost my mind, oh well maybe tomorrow.lol
Old 08-26-2010, 04:13 PM

I sent mine out priority yesterday. I haven't received mine yet, so I didn't feel quite so bad about it going out on the last day... Sorry secret pal... you'll be getting mine soon.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:51 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I received my secret pal squisy today. THANK YOU Janet M from Bryant AR. I just love everything. The scissors are awesome, I can really use those. The post it notes are really cute and OMG the candle votives, I burn candles constantly and I LOVE anything ocean scent. I just broke my seam ripper today as a matter of fact so the new one was definately needed. The fabric squares will come in handy for the scrappy quilt I am saving up for. And I never have enough pins so once again THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! And thank you for the birthday wishes.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-104966.jpe  
Old 08-26-2010, 04:56 PM

Sorry to Donna and all of you for not posting I got my secret pal swap. I don't have any pics having trouble with phone downloading pics. Also deeply sorry I didn't get mine in the mail until the last day. I will try and do better in September. Thanks everyone.God Bless.
Originally Posted by Up North
I checked her profile messages and she hasn't posted anything about it.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:08 PM

I also sent mine out PRIORITY yesterday and still have not received mine in the mail either. So much for thinking I might have it by my birthday (on the 24th). Oh well as long as I eventually get it I'll be happy.

Have a good evening everyone. :)
Old 08-26-2010, 05:47 PM

My wonderful surprise arrived today! Thank you, thank you, quiltingbee12! I received two quilting magazines--YAY, I LOVE THEM!!, pins, a washable marker, a magnetic sword (!), a beautiful quilt center block, and a tape measure! Well done! THANK YOU!! (Photos currently unavailable :-()
Old 08-26-2010, 06:25 PM

A huge thank you to my secret pal-Benndm! She really hit the nail on the head. I love everything! The dark chocolate brownies and everything else is just perfect! I especially love the pin cushion. My sister said if she sewed she would take the pin cushion. I don't need to worry too much-I got all the crafting gene. Thanks again Diana your kindness is appreciated. :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-105084.jpe  
Old 08-26-2010, 07:31 PM

Woohoo!!! I received my Squishy today!!! And what a great surprise...Thank you soooo much tdgiffin it is wonderful!!

I received 3 floral fat quarters, a wonderful latte pincushion made from recycled sweaters and sweet card and.....wait for it...the best quilting book ever!! She knew that I enjoyed gardening and sent me a book called "Quilted Garden Delights" you quilt and applique at the same time! I can't wait to try that out!

You rock tdgiffin, thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-105104.jpe