Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 10-22-2010, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by shaysmema
Just finished Material girl row also, Will send it on Monday too.
Both of your rows are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:56 PM

I cant wait to see it finished. I am so excited.
Originally Posted by virtualbernie
Imjustme, I got your quilt today and it is beautiful! The pictures do not do it justice! I think you'll be pleased when you see it.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:36 PM

Just finished Material girl row also, Will send it on Monday too.
I'm still so confused...Why did you have 2 different people's row's? I understood the last one (they came from the same person and is doing a donation quilt).
Old 10-23-2010, 04:44 AM

Michelle, I'm confused too, but I just go with the flow and do what ever Belles sends me. Did row 6 for Ripped on Scotch and row 7 for Material girl. That one is a month ahead. So you can hold it for a month if you like. I just want to clean my sewing room and since I'm already sending to you might as well send the second row. Hope that's ok.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:50 PM

That's fine, not a problem. And I've been doing the same, going with the flow, just not sure how it all got mixed up. But oh well, that will mean that we get our finished top sooner.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:16 PM

Michelle, I'm confused too, but I just go with the flow and do what ever Belles sends me. Did row 6 for Ripped on Scotch and row 7 for Material girl. That one is a month ahead. So you can hold it for a month if you like. I just want to clean my sewing room and since I'm already sending to you might as well send the second row. Hope that's ok.
I think they got doubled up because Ripped on Scotch had to redo her first row because it got lost at Kerri's house when we lost Kerri so I got Ripped on Scotch and Materialgrl's quilts at the same time. At the same time, I was rushing to do a replacement quilt for Kerri along with my own quilt... Then (I can't remember who's they were) but Materialgrl did a row, sent it on but didn't like the row she made so she did a replacement row. Ripped held on to the quilt so she could add the new row and it got sent with the quilt she (Ripped) was currently working on--thus 2 more quilts traveling together. Clear as mud huh?
Old 10-23-2010, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
I think they got doubled up because Ripped on Scotch had to redo her first row because it got lost at Kerri's house when we lost Kerri so I got Ripped on Scotch and Materialgrl's quilts at the same time. At the same time, I was rushing to do a replacement quilt for Kerri along with my own quilt... Then (I can't remember who's they were) but Materialgrl did a row, sent it on but didn't like the row she made so she did a replacement row. Ripped held on to the quilt so she could add the new row and it got sent with the quilt she (Ripped) was currently working on--thus 2 more quilts traveling together. Clear as mud huh?
LOL...Okay....Too Funny. But at least we are ALL having fun doing our rows and seeing everyone's quilt progress.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:24 PM

Very clear to me. Yea right. I don't mind getting two at once, this way we will be done quicker and have our own quilt back. I haven't seen mine in awhile, wonder how it is coming along. I love this swap, so much fun.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:37 AM

Mishnjim went to post office this am. Package on the way to you. I did do delivery confirmation so let me know when it gets there
Old 10-25-2010, 04:17 PM

Okay...Be watching out for it.