OREGON/WASHINGTON FALL RETREAT

Old 11-03-2011, 06:40 AM

Oh my I know the feeling! That happened to my coat closet. How do I sort my coats that all have a particular purpose in keeping me warm!

Look into the shelters in your area. Goodwill has sooooo much donated and the shelters are always looking for things to pass on to those in need. We have the Good Neighborhood shelter on Greenburg that actually helps those in need get started again! They take everything!

Originally Posted by 2 Doods View Post
YEAH CINDY!
Still finding my way around. Took me forever to find "our thread". Wish I had more time to play on here and figure it out. BIG project demands my attention. My closet rod fell and all I can do is laugh-so I don't cry. I'll be sorting some things to keep and the rest is going to goodwill. I wanted to quilt,not clean out my closet!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 AM

I know the feeling! Once I find it I can't find it again! At least we are Super (and not senior) though! How do you like that one?!

Originally Posted by cbridges22 View Post
I am so lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't find a thing and nothing flows for me,am I the only one??????????????
Old 11-03-2011, 01:53 PM

Hi all,

Sure sounds like everyone had a great time. Thanks for posting pictures! I hope to be able to make it to the Spring retreat. Anyone want to have a local get-together in January? I can host.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie View Post
Hi all,

Sure sounds like everyone had a great time. Thanks for posting pictures! I hope to be able to make it to the Spring retreat. Anyone want to have a local get-together in January? I can host.
I guess I will ask what you mean by local?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:42 PM

Jen, We missed you!
There was talk of another local gathering. January would be good-after the holidays. I'll let one of you ladies "down low" host unless you all have snow shoes. I keep hearing that it is suppose to be a hard winter. We might be snow bound if it is.

I am checking into places for our Spring Fling. Found a house that will let us park 10 cars or so. Just need to have y'all let me know April or May? Whatcha think? I'll go with what fits for the majority of the group.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:55 PM

OK Ladies-
Time to clean house....I have tried to send a couple of PMs and they won't go through if you have too many stored.
They have us on a limit now. What's up with that?

Lilrain-your's is one that didn't go through. The squares are 3 inch in light, med, and darks.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods View Post
I am checking into places for our Spring Fling. Found a house that will let us park 10 cars or so. Just need to have y'all let me know April or May? Whatcha think? I'll go with what fits for the majority of the group.
Alice, I think either would work for me. If May, earlier in the month would be better, I have 3 birthdays in the latter part.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:27 PM

Ok ladies, listen up!
Go to your message box and start by deleting all the messages in your "sent" box. LOL, that was my first 200!

Then I deleted most everything over a month old in my "in" box and I was down to a mere 300! I can now send and receive messages.

WineWoman, you need to do yours! I need your address so I can mail your seam ripper to you.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:31 AM

Alice,May would be good for me,just remember the last w/e of May is Memorial day.The last w/e of April or first w/e of May look good.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:05 AM

Went in and dumped all my messages. Guess we will have to pay attention to that stuff now.