OREGON/WASHINGTON FALL RETREAT

Old 11-08-2011, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods View Post
OK Ladies-
For our Spring Fling.....
Can we get there in 7 cars?
We would have to plan the car pooling. The house is on the beach so it would be worth it!

Whatcha think???
How many cars did we do it in this time? Anybody know? Is there any street parking.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:38 AM

Alice, thanks for getting the ball rolling on the Spring retreat! Am I too late to vote for a date? The first weekend in May is probably my best chance to go for a full weekend. Otherwise I'm probably looking at only a day-trip on Saturday or maybe an overnighter Saturday-Sunday. I'm always open to carpooling.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:40 PM

OK LADIES! Here we go again!

Once I get a date I will start a new thread for our Oregon/Washington Retreat SPRING 2012

Another trip to the beach is being planned!

I have started looking for a house and trying to keep north of Tillamook (if I can).
I called on one that has room for 10 cars but I don't know the price yet and another one has room for 7 cars. But there is parking in town on some of the streets where we should be able to drop a couple cars-maybe! Our last trip had 7-8 cars so we can do it, if we plan our carpooling.

And I asked about any mouse issues It's a no mouse house! AND they are not aware of any racoons either

I am making a list of everyone's choice of dates. And getting a feel of how many of you want to be included.

I am going to firm up a date that works for the majority of us. And then I will find the best house that will have room for us. I have found several options that look promising.

FIRST IS A VOTE FOR DATES:

If you are serious about going in the Spring.... start by sending me a PM . and and give me your name with your choice of weekend in April or May 2012.
(This is just your vote for dates and does not obilgate you to go if you decide later it does not fit your schedule or budget.)

Voting open for one week-cut off is Nov 15.

PMs ONLY! I am not counting any votes that are in the postings.
It is too hard to search and I don't want to miss anyone!

Once the date and location have been chosen, I will be able to give you a price.

THEN WE WILL DO THE RESERVATIONS:

Once you know the price, if you decide you are going, you will need to send me a PM and confirm with me.
I will know at that time how many the house will sleep and will take reservations on a first-come basis.
Again through PM message ONLY!
Once I have you confirmed, there will be a deposit required to hold your reservation.

Hope to hear from you!

Let me know if you have any questions!
2 Doods
Old 11-09-2011, 06:49 AM

I will PM you but I am concerned no one is aware there are post here.I am not getting notified when a post is made to this thread.Maybe if you go ahead and start a new thread people will notice.This is frustrating.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:02 AM

Hay I just found under my profile on the left hand side near the bottom a place where we can create a group.Maybe if we create a Oregon/Washington group it would be easier to stay in touch and for people to find us?What ya think? Cindy
Old 11-09-2011, 07:26 AM

I wasn't getting email notices of posts to this thread, so just popped in to see 'what's happenin'. Maybe I will now that I have posted a message.

Sending you a PM, Alice.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 PM

I think I figured it out.Unsubscribe then resubscribe and it will ask how you want to be notified and check email.I hope this works.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 PM

Would love to participate! Where are you thinking this would happen? Thanks for organizing! Sounds like fun!
Old 11-10-2011, 06:17 AM

Hay everybody!I just received notification from this post so what I said above worked!Manygifts,we are PM'ing 2 Doods with dates in April and May that will work for us.She in turn will decide on a weekend and let us know after Nov.15th.You can PM her and she will let you know.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:59 AM

I just popped in to see what's happening!

2 doods do you think we should start a spring retreat topic? Some on the board that are looking might be able to find it easier? Also if you do I would post the information about pm's if interested and all the info you posted here.

Cindy-I'm trying your unsubscribe and resubscribe to see if it works-thanks for the suggestion.

Everyone-mark your calendars for November 19th- 11-5, 128 W Main Street, Carlton for our new fall wine release event. Lots of food, music, wine and hopefully people! Would love to see my quilting friends!