Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY! >

"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY!

"Create" channel..... sewing and quilting ALL DAY!

Old 07-17-2011, 03:47 PM

I found it in the hundreds on Time Warner cable last summer in Maine. Not sure about this year, won't be back at the cottage for a few weeks.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:49 PM

Oh how wonderful. I would definitely love that channel if we had it here. We just have kids cartoons playing on our tv most of the time.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:33 PM

http://www.createtv.com/CreateProgra...ookup?ReadForm

I found this by googling.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:43 AM

is it a cable channel or satellite? I would be very interested in watching it. I use to like HGTV but all they do is remodel homes and yards nowdays.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Power Poster

I get it through Comcast, channel 248 here. they called Saturday offering me two movie channels and some other stuff for another $10.00 a month for a year. i turned them down. i pay enough for not much to watch as it is.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:47 PM

Has anyone seen it listed on Direct TV? BYU. RFD are PBS stations. I'll have to check it out when I get control of the remote.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:54 PM

We only get the sewing shows very early (like 5 a.m.) or late. And they seem to have taken the knitting/crocheting show off in our area. But I do watch a lot of cooking shows!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Power Poster

We get create here in and around St. louis, Mo., I have a moxie box and go through the guide and record any show I want to watch later. I can usually select the shows for 2-3 weeks.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:24 PM

I just discovered "Create" station on our TV. I will be watching it from now on. We have cable TV
Old 07-24-2011, 06:36 AM

From http://www.createtv.com/CreateTV.nsf/About?ReadForm#

Is Create® Coming to your TV Dial?

Create® TV is currently brought to you by 233 public television stations nationwide – representing more than 82% of households in the United States. This means that Create TV may be seen in the majority of major US markets, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Detroit, Phoenix, Tampa, Seattle, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Miami, Denver, St. Louis, and Portland. If you aren’t sure if Create TV is available in your area, please contact your local public television station. You can also go to the TV Schedule section of this Web site to check for Create TV in your market. If Create TV is not available to you, be sure to contact your local public television station and let the staff know of your interest. And, if you don’t have cable, don’t worry! Create TV is also offered as a free, digital television broadcast service by many local public television stations. To receive Create TV this way, you must have a recent model television set or a converter box that has a new DTV tuner built in. On local digital television broadcasts, Create TV is typically available as an additional 'multicast' service provided by your local public television station.

For more information on the DTV transition, including how you can get a coupon for a DTV converter box, go to http://www.dtv.gov.

==================================

Check out the State link box in the lower left corner of the page for stations:

http://www.createtv.com/CreateProgra...state=Michigan

FREE Quilting Newsletter