Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-26-2010, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by azwendyg
Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
still no package! I'm stalking my mailman! :)
Me too, but we haven't even reached the shipping deadline date yet... this is harder than waiting for Christmas!
Still waiting in LA. Aren't we like a bunch of little kids :-D This has been fun, couldn't remember when the deadline was so I mailed mine to my secret pal early.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:42 PM

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that my squshie arrived today. I will post pictures when I charge my camera battery....!

To my secret pal.... thank you so much.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-26-2010, 05:23 PM

I got my secret pal package today! Thank you so much gramabiese I love everything you sent me. I got The Quilter's Apprentice book (which I could never find when I went to the book store) some fabric, and a kit to make a potato bag (mmm yummy baked potatoes with sour cream and chives I'm making myself hungry lol) and a lovely card. Again thank you so much for everything gramabiese. Sorry the picture is taken on my cell phone it's kinda blury have to find my camera cable.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134384.jpe  
Old 11-26-2010, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Hi Everybody!

I've updated the list of names and marked who said they received their packages. PLEASE go there and if I have the information wrong send me a PM and let me know so I can correct it.

In other words.... If I have you down as receiving your sp package and you didn't...let me know.

if you received your sp package and I don't have it down as you receiving it....let me know.

It's a lot of people to coordinate and I could have missed the posting or the PM.

if It is correct, then you don't need to do anything.

Thanks and have a safe Thanksgiving.
Where's the list we are supposed to be checking? Sorry, I must have missed something, so have been reading through this thread, but can't find it... :shock:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by azwendyg
Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Hi Everybody!

I've updated the list of names and marked who said they received their packages. PLEASE go there and if I have the information wrong send me a PM and let me know so I can correct it.

In other words.... If I have you down as receiving your sp package and you didn't...let me know.

if you received your sp package and I don't have it down as you receiving it....let me know.

It's a lot of people to coordinate and I could have missed the posting or the PM.

if It is correct, then you don't need to do anything.

Thanks and have a safe Thanksgiving.
Where's the list we are supposed to be checking? Sorry, I must have missed something, so have been reading through this thread, but can't find it... :shock:
You can go here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...jsp?gracnum=84

If you have received your secret pal package from NOvember it should read:

received sp package

by our name. If that is incorrect let me know.

Bonni
Old 11-26-2010, 05:45 PM

Where's the list we are supposed to be checking? Sorry, I must have missed something, so have been reading through this thread, but can't find it... :shock:[/quote]

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...jsp?gracnum=84
Old 11-26-2010, 06:02 PM

I received my Secret Pal Package today!!! Thank You So Much Aurora!! I love the fabric choices you sent me, the colors are exactly what I love! And the chocolate....The darker the better for me..so the Intense Dark Ghirardelli was the perfect choice.
And about the knitted dish cloths....
My mom and I were at a crafts show and she bought herself one. She told me how amazing they were and I would be sorry for not getting one for myself. We were celebrating Thanksgiving today when your package arrived and she was so happy you sent the dish cloths!! We used them to clean up after dinner and she was right, they are great.

Thanks so much for everything, you were very thoughtful and I loved my package. I am not good at posting pictures, but my daughter said she would help me tomorrow.
Secret Pal Swaps are so fun....
Old 11-26-2010, 06:03 PM

I never ever have clicked on "unwatch" for this group but the messages stop coming every few weeks and I have opened every one of the messages I have received, so what am I doing wrong?
Old 11-26-2010, 06:25 PM

I am so glad you like the fabric. I had forgotten I had included the dish clothes, but am pleased you can use them. I had made some and given them to my mother, they are still laying on the counter.

I could not find dark chocolate with caramel until yesterday, just the intense dark. I also like the Expresso Dark. YUMMY.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:40 PM

I am getting nervous, I sent my SP package out on November 9th to Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. I asked about delivery confirmation, but the PO said that I could not do that. They said it would take 7-10 days. I sent my SP a PM letting her know that I sent it. But now, I am wondering if it got stopped in customs or something. You don't think the customs agents kept it do you????? I tried going on the USPS website to see if I could track the customs form, but I can't. Not sure what to do next??????