Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies? >
  • What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?

• What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?

Old 10-21-2010, 01:25 PM

I believe! (Cause you know what you get when you don't believe- underwear!)

I would like EQ7, but I will probably have to save for it myself since family is not good about reading wish lists.

I would like a quilting buddy- someone who would quilt with me and I can learn from them. They cannot be a member of the quilt police as I am allergic to them.

I do not need anything really- life is good and I buy what I need and more than what I need to share with friends. So, you may pass me by- but just in case you don't think I believe- I'd like some pretty bikini ones with some lace- pink would be nice. And you can flatter me with a size small. I can always cut them up for something.

Thank you Santa,
    Barb
    Old 10-21-2010, 01:31 PM

I'm going big, a Serger! A girl can dream cant she. It doesnt even need to be new, just fuctional.
    Old 10-21-2010, 01:53 PM

Dear Santa, I would like an acrylic insert to fit around my sewing machine when it is in the recessed sewing cabinet. Do I need to send you measurements or do you just know all that stuff???
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
    I would love a long-arm, but that's not going to happen. I'll take some time to sew!!!!
    Fabric is always welcome!
    Y'know, that's exactly what I was going to say! :-)
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:06 PM
    Power Poster

oh my goodness YES!!! and i would love to be your little helper....i know i could help teach him to cut while you teach him to quilt....
    my hubby teases me alot about good ole' sam!!!
    Originally Posted by bkb
    Dear Santa, Please bring me "Sam Elliot",I know he wants to learn to quilt and I would be very happy to teach him!
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:14 PM

Let's see, I could use someone to take over my housekeeping chores, food shopping and laundry so I can spend more time quilting. Also someone to quilt my tops for a very low charge and I'll be one happy girl. May in Jersey
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:14 PM

Crafty Bear I hope you get all you want for Christmas Especially your Grand Mother's Flower Garden I just finsihed my grandmother "'s Flower Gardenznc poter it on theis forum in Juuly or August of this year Check it out Clara
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:23 PM
    Power Poster

for christmas seriously...i need needle threaders! last year hubby put about a dozen of them in my stocking...i broke my last one yesturday...and could not sew at work...i tried and tried and simply can not thread a needle any more with out one unless i'm using a big-eyed needle, and lots of time i am doing fine work with itty bitty needles...
    i love new marking products... chalks mostly, and rulers...oh my i think i need every ruler out there :mrgreen:
    i am always thrilled with any new quilty tool to try out...oh and i was complaining just a few days ago about how dull my seam ripper has become :? can't be from too much use...must get dull from sitting around right?
    i have been noticing that my favorite tools are showing signs of wear and some are down right wearing out...and i thought they would last forever :roll:
    hubby told me yesturday...your christmas list is getting quite large ya know...you better start writting this stuff down i will never remember it all...
    but luckily for me my favorite lqs is also his fav...he does not mind going there without me at all. the ladies just take him under their wing and walk him around telling him exactly what they think he should be getting me...and he listens :)
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:31 PM

A gift card to Hobby Lobby Or someother Fabric Shop so I can get what I want.... But a midarm would sure me nice (SIGH!!) and I have been super good :-D :-D :wink:
    BillsBonBon
    Old 10-21-2010, 02:49 PM

A FEATHERWEIGHT. J J