Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
99% positive... >

99% positive...

99% positive...

Old 01-26-2011, 07:46 AM

Aren't quilters the best? I appreciate each and every one of you.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:48 AM

That would be fantastic.
Originally Posted by bj
Can you imagine a neighborhood with all of us in it! Talk about heaven on earth!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:03 AM

I agree with you, what a nice and positive group of members. I don't aways leave a reply to subjects, because I would never get anything else done. I do appreciate everyone sharing ideas, tutorials and websites. I have often recommended this quiting board and one friend thanked me because she has learned so much. Ladies and gentlemen keep up the good work.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:06 AM

I love this board. I don't have any quilting friends close by and I often feel left out of things at church because I live in a different town. It's really nice to have friends here. I really do believe the support found here is wonderful. If you have a problem, someone here probably has an answer. If not, a listening ear and a sympathetic word can mean a lot. Thanks everybody!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:08 AM

I am new to this forum but I have been really enjoying myself here. I have visited other forums on the web and this one by far is the most positive. It drives me nuts when you go to share with a group who just want to jump on you, argue, and knit pick. I love the great atmosphere and forsee spending way more time here than I probably should. ;) Lol*
Old 01-26-2011, 08:10 AM

Funny one - My mother just got her first computer. To show her some of the quilt tops I've made I sent her links to posts I've made on this forum. Sent several in one message and now as I finish a new one send her a new post. So she asks, "How did you get such a great support group? I don't recognize any of the names on there." She thought I'd sent my pics to people I've actually met, visited with, etc - has no concept of a bulletin board or forum so didn't recognize the format. But ... from the reactions to my projects just KNEW that you all were were dear friends of mine who support me in my efforts! Well, she's pretty right about that!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:13 AM

I also agree with everyones comments, if one person doesn't know there are hundreds that do. I can't wait till the next day so I can come on again. You come together in sickness and health, you barter or trade or you just give till your heart is content. I love this board better than some of my family. And that says alot. So keep up the happy job you're doing and leave the nay sayers.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:21 AM

with a golf course for DH so we could quilt in peace!!! I'm for it.
Originally Posted by craftybear
we would all live in a big community with our big sewing club house, wouldn't that be fun!

Originally Posted by bj
Can you imagine a neighborhood with all of us in it! Talk about heaven on earth!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:27 AM

Wow I love this site it makes me so happy each ,time I get on to it. you get so much advice on patterns and colours,
and the tools what to use, thank you everyone for all the advice.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:44 AM

I agree!! This is the best board to be on. Everyone is so helpful and you don't put anyone down for doing the best that they can do. I meet a lady in town yesterday who quilts all the time using nothing but used clothing and she letting me come over today and see how she does it all. I can't wait.

Please stay positive and enjoy each other, because with out this board to look at each day, I don't know what to do.