Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
UFO Challenge of the Month 2010 >

UFO Challenge of the Month 2010

UFO Challenge of the Month 2010

Old 08-11-2010, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Robinlee
The receipt said I spent $136,00 on the fabrics for the top and backing.
Did you mean $136.00? It's a very pretty quilt.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Robinlee
PHD stands for Projects Half Done.............probably the only PHD I will ever have and I have about 65 left on my list.
Love both acronyms: "Project Half Done" and "Piled, Deep and High". My firends would agree to both.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:45 PM

Yes, I meant $136.00. thanks for catchin' that.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM

I have a 16 patch top almost finished and ready to QAYG. Oh, how many more UFOs do I have? Not counting. lol
Old 08-14-2010, 07:02 PM

ya know, i thought i had posted to this forum before,i was goin to say
"hi, my name is molly, and i'm a putter offer, but i'm trying to do better,but since i haven't posted here before, i'll say hi, i have quite afew UFOs.. this seems kinda like a list,i do good with lists..i will finish small projects thu next wens, then i'll be out of town for a wk, then the next week , i'll jump in on the BIG ones.. thanks for letting me join....molly
Old 08-15-2010, 03:19 AM

Hi, just ran across this thread and it fits me very well. Sometime this past year I bought these neat plastic bins to put my class projects in.... one for each class that had a different project. I put all of them in a closet and there they still sit... stacked neatly, one on top of the other, out of site and apparently out of my mind! I hadn't thought of them till just now. Plus I have some more projects around my home that are in different % of being done.

I think I will fit into this group nicely. As soon as I finish the next one, I will post here. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:19 PM

I can't believe I found this group. I am working on a coupleof UFOs and when I get one done I will post it. I haven't quilted much this summer since it has been so hot here on the east coast. It is getting cooler so maybe I can get some time in.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:02 PM

Welcome SewExtreme and donac and sewnmom and all who are new to this thread. It is a lot of fun and it has motivated me. I seem to go in spurts though. I joined in January but I think I'm only caught up on monthly UFO's through May. I have to catch up on June, July and August now. But I will do it - that's my mantra LOL
Old 08-19-2010, 07:29 AM

I have countless UFOs some of which I've forgotten. When I finish one of those and another WIP for a raffle raising funds for a local family who were burned out of their home I will hit the UFOs not the least of which I started Jan '09 as a wedding quilt for DD. The first anniversary is next week and I have yet to put together the 99 blocks. They would have a CA king bed. In my next life I will make 20" blocks for that quilt rather than 10". What was I thinking? Not much.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:17 PM

I would like to be added have around 10 pieced tops but can't seem to get them quilted having problems deciding how to quilt them if that makes since, have had these tops packed up for a long time some years old. have not used my machine in over 9months so much other stuff but seeing all the beauties on this site I am going to the LQS tomorrow for machine needles and going to get started. also need to get into storage unit where all my other quilting items are.
So here goes I am going to commit to at least one top every other month. thanks for listening
retiac