Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm >

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 PM

(So if you are north of me be on the look out. OH and a clue. One of these words I have typed has the abbreviaton of your state in it. ) WooooHoooo, cud it be OKlahoma? Guess we'll see...;o) Mine is also on it's way, 2-3 days Priority, so be on the watch for it. Sure hope you like all of it.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:45 PM

I'm putting you right on top of my prayer list. Stay Strong. We have a lot of prayer warriors on this swap.

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Everybody, I need your prayers now. Today I went for a repeat mammogram of my right breast and I was told I had a cluster of calcifications in there. The radiologist told me they are usually benign but they biopsy them to be sure. He said this was a significant change since my last one 2 yrs ago. I am scheduled this Wed for a breast biopsy. I cannot lie, I broke down in his office and again when my husband I were leaving. All this because a GF of mine emailed me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was diagnosed w/breast cancer. I had not been for a mammogram in 2 yrs but after hearing that from her is when I scheduled mine. I am glad I did now. I will keep you all informed but please send me lots of prayers. And for those of you who have NOT had your mammo yet, GO GET IT NOW!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Everybody, I need your prayers now. Today I went for a repeat mammogram of my right breast and I was told I had a cluster of calcifications in there. The radiologist told me they are usually benign but they biopsy them to be sure. He said this was a significant change since my last one 2 yrs ago. I am scheduled this Wed for a breast biopsy. I cannot lie, I broke down in his office and again when my husband I were leaving. All this because a GF of mine emailed me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was diagnosed w/breast cancer. I had not been for a mammogram in 2 yrs but after hearing that from her is when I scheduled mine. I am glad I did now. I will keep you all informed but please send me lots of prayers. And for those of you who have NOT had your mammo yet, GO GET IT NOW!
Praying for you and your friend.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:00 PM

Starshine, could you be sending me another package????? I have a sewing machine, like fabric and south of you..care to give more hints?????

Wanda Lou, so glad to hear your sister's good news, hope she continues to improve.

Teresa, sorry to hear, will be sending your prayers and positive thoughts.

Myrna, is your package going to OHio???? HEADS UP! Hope you are doing well...I still love the doll quilt you sent me and think of you often.

Beautiful packages, ladies! Hey Diana, doesn't Moe send the bestest packages?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter View Post
Today was my lucky day! Recieved a wonderful package today from Mary, lawsonmugs. So many beautiful things made by Mary, the most darling arm chair pin cushion, a manicure set in a custom made case, the sweetest little wall hanging and a cute little sun bonnet that fits right on the handle of a crock pot lid. Beautiul Christmas fat quarters, 6 of them. And a cute square with my favorite comic strip characters on it, good old Earl and Opal from Pickles. And the list goes on, embroidery floss, a crochet hook, 2 great magazines, Raisinettes, awonderful note card and tags on everything all made by Mary. I can't post a picture right now, technical challanges. Hope to be able to do so soon.
Your welcome auntie Gail!!! lol glad you enjoyed it. Mary
Old 05-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Banned

All my boxes got picked up today, so be on the look out sp's.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:41 PM

I've been sluthing and looking for clues. Alas.......don't see any.
My husband has been looking for my package every day. Not
because I told him too, but because he gets excited when the
package arrives and stands over me while I open it. LOL
Beautiful swap packages everyone!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:48 PM

WoooHooo....Today was my special day!! I returned from Texas today and my package from Reeskylr was waiting for me. I loved all the items she sent to me. Two magazines with one pattern I'd like to make for Christmas...just need to start now if it is going to be done by then. Haven't had a chance to look through the other magazine. She was so thoughtful in making sure I received things that I would like - there was a cute bunny pin holder and a kleenex holder that was so CUTE. Loved the mug from WA that I will add to my collection of mugs too. The fabric she chose for me was adorable doggy fabrics which I have not seen before and it'll make a cute baby quilt....maybe for a future grandchild. Potholders/towel were included as well and will be put to good use in my kitchen too. Thank you so much Reeskylr!! Will try to post a picture later....ohhh I forgot she sent me butterfingers too - yummy.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
My sp does not post on this thread but she might read it so in case she does just wanted to let you know it is out for delivery. So if you are north of me be on the look out. OH and a clue. One of these words I have typed has the abbreviaton of your state in it.
OH ...............maybe me?
Old 05-14-2012, 06:41 PM

Maybe this is me!

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
Hi Pal, Your package left here Saturday. You live close to Lake Erie. Is that hint enough? Wa-ha-ha.