"Weigh In"

Old 02-18-2010, 10:46 PM

Now don't tempt me, a hot fudge sure sounds good! :) I have been bad most of teh week so will see what my scale says tomorrow. I know it won't be the same as that scale at the Dr's. :(
Old 02-18-2010, 11:38 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by carolevidak
Good Morning, Today is Thursday and that means weigh in day. Be right back!

I have lost 4 lbs this week. Wow ! I am so happy, I have been eating right and walking, but you never know what that scale will say.

Today, I am going to a chinese restaurant with some friends and then we go pick up our block of the month. Okay, what is low in points at a chinese restaurant? I was thinking
vegetables. Any hints from my friends here?

Carole
Great job, Carole!! :thumbup:
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 AM

Great job Carole :-) Keep up the fabulous work.
I haven't fallen off the band wagon I am just barely hanging on as it bumps down the road lol
Weigh in for me is sunday-I sure hope I do ok
Hugs
April
Old 02-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I found a new best friend...........babyfood. When I need somthing in a hurry I was grabbing cookies or some sort of crap to shove in my mouth but I found the convience of baby food, the 4 oz jars. Each jar is the same as 1 serving. I got pears/raspberry, apple/banana I can't remember what other fruits. I will eat that as a snack or mix a 1/2 jar baby fruit with a 1/2 cup of plain yogurt for breakfast. I save the other 1/2 jar to eat later in the day. I also bought the 4 oz jars of carrots, squash and again I can't remember what other veggies. The jars are so easy just pop one open and you know you are getting 1 serving. I don't know how WW points work but if the veggie soup is 0 points then the baby veggies have to be 0 points also so you could eat all the jars of baby veggies you want in a day. I have to eat every 2 hours or I become very ill, the 4 oz is enough to take the edge off the hunger. I also mix 1/2 jar fruit with 1/2 c milk and 1/4 c plain yogurt. I am too lazy to put it in the blender then have to wash that so I shake it all up in a container and I have a kinda like smoothie. This = 3/4 serving of milk and 1/2 fruit, you will have to figure out the points if you are doing WW.

Have a good day everyone and just remember that...........

Fatty, fatty 2 by 4 couldn't fix through the bathroom door.....none of us want to be that person again!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:13 AM

I haven't fallen off the wagon, just not in the driver's seat at the moment. It's been a long two weeks - 10 days of intense sinus headache and now 4 days of neck/shoulder/back pain, probably muscle tension due to headache. Need to work on the pain so I can get back to exercising. That's been frustrating as I was doing so well exercising daily for a month. Now it's only been twice in two weeks. Argh. Pain=Gain. I'm up two lbs., but at least I've been keeping a food diary, so that's good. My weigh in is tomorrow. Hope to be down one lb. by then. We'll see. I have been reading everyone's postings each day though. Keep up the good work!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 AM

Today is my weigh in day. Down a half pound, better than up!
Sewcornie, hope you feel better soon. Trupeach, what a good idea, do they still have blueberry buckle? I used to love that when my kids were babies. Soooo good! ha Lneal, wonder if I can make up a dreamsicle with blueberries, I love your recipe, so does my husband. Carole, what a shock on that Chinese food! I think it must be from the oil they use to cook with? We don't have a good chinese restaurant around anymore, guess that is good huh? So Lovingisabella, how'd you do today? I made the no cal WW soup yesterday, will have it for lunch until it is gone. Have a good light day everyone!
Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
Sewcornie, hope you feel better soon. Trupeach, what a good idea, do they still have blueberry buckle? I used to love that when my kids were babies. Soooo good! ha Lneal, wonder if I can make up a dreamsicle with blueberries, I love your recipe, so does my husband. Carole, what a shock on that Chinese food! I think it must be from the oil they use to cook with? We don't have a good chinese restaurant around anymore, guess that is good huh? So Lovingisabella, how'd you do today? I made the no cal WW soup yesterday, will have it for lunch until it is gone. Have a good light day everyone!
Sorry........ I don't know about the blueberry buckle but you have to read the labels some have fillers like oatmeal or rice. I get plain fruit.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
Pat8e8: I made up the dreamsicle with blueberries, I didn't think it was quite as good as the orange, but I haven't tried the strawberries yet.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:56 PM

Hi everyone,
I am still here, just ashamed to admit I haven't been on the treadmill ALL week. ugh. I'm getting big enough now that I can't get comfortable at night to sleep--and the baby kicks from about 1 am to 3am EVERY night. 5am for the treadmill comes way too early. I'm supposed to lay on my left side, but my hip hurts after awhile, when I roll onto my right hip, for some reason I can't breathe and start coughing so much I almost gag. Probably something to do with my asthma (that I can't take medicine for right now.) 12 more weeks. (not that I'm counting or anything...LOL)

have a great weekend!
Rose Hall
Old 02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
Hi everyone,
I am still here, just ashamed to admit I haven't been on the treadmill ALL week. ugh. I'm getting big enough now that I can't get comfortable at night to sleep--and the baby kicks from about 1 am to 3am EVERY night. 5am for the treadmill comes way too early. I'm supposed to lay on my left side, but my hip hurts after awhile, when I roll onto my right hip, for some reason I can't breathe and start coughing so much I almost gag. Probably something to do with my asthma (that I can't take medicine for right now.) 12 more weeks. (not that I'm counting or anything...LOL)

have a great weekend!
Rose Hall
Sorry you are having breathing problems. I just love it, my babies were up all night kicking when I was pregnant too. It is like they know how to bug you even before they are born. All I know is if you post in May and say you lost 30 lbs in a week :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;) that's just NOT fair.