Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-15-2011, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by tangledthread
On my way to the post office, expressing south!! Fantastic pckages so far, hold on SP yours is on the way!
Like south to Florida? :mrgreen:
I have been doing some google'in and according to one site my sp lives in a state that means "hello friend"..
Old 05-15-2011, 06:16 PM

Thank you Lv2sew2011! That is exactly why I was asking. As this is my first time in this swap, I really wasn't sure what to send. I did not know about sending from our own. I really enjoyed sending the out my SP package and want to do so again. Now i think I know what I can and can't do.

Like I said before I am truly sorry if I caused any problem about asking.

Verna2197
Old 05-15-2011, 06:26 PM

Good Evening to all!

I can't believe that it is the 15th already....where has the month gone.

I am on the bench with every one else, but then again I am just mailing out my SP package tomorrow. As for hints about where it is going - 1)It is south of me 2) My SP has a dog 3) She is a grandma 4)She likes iced tea.

It turned cooler again here so I'll be bringing some hot chocolate out to the bench. Hope my wait won't be too long. Got my April package early in the month so it seems like forever since I received a package. I'll have to order some fabric or something so that I'll get some goodies in the mail.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:32 PM

oooh Cheryl, your clue sounds like ME :)

I hope I hope :)
Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Vicki W
oooh Cheryl, your clue sounds like ME :)

I hope I hope :)
It could come my way also!!! I have 4 dogs.. like icetea..I am a grandmother... and I'm south of Cheryl??????
Old 05-15-2011, 07:28 PM

I just checked on the package I sent and this is what USPS says:
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our BALTIMORE, MD 21233 facility on May 14, 2011 at 4:30 pm.

I guess it should arrive Tues or Wed...... :thumbup:
Old 05-15-2011, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
I have mailed my SP's pkg on Monday, May 9th to Canada...one of the items she collects is Santa Claus'...I have been concerned and hope it isn't lost...she likes mint chocolates.....hmmmmm...and her last name begins with H.....
Hmm ... this sounds like this squishy could be coming to me ... as all of the clues are definitely me!!!

I will be on the lookout and stocking my mail lady hoping she is coming my way ... but if you mailed it on the 9th and it is coming to me ... it may take another week and a half there abouts .... as it usually it takes about 10 - 14 business days.

On another note I just got back from the postal and my SP should be receiving their squishy by Wednesday ... it is not going to far from me and it is in Canada ... so whoever is in Canada be on the look out!!!! :)[/quote]

Yes, it is you!!! I have been waiting patiently for you to see the clues....Okay, well, hopefully you will receive it by the end of next week...I am so excited for you to get your package...and hope you like it...this is like Christmas..:)
Old 05-15-2011, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197
Thank you Lv2sew2011! That is exactly why I was asking. As this is my first time in this swap, I really wasn't sure what to send. I did not know about sending from our own. I really enjoyed sending the out my SP package and want to do so again. Now i think I know what I can and can't do.

Like I said before I am truly sorry if I caused any problem about asking.

Verna2197
You don't have to tell me your sorry, cause I thought she was talking to me too! I think people take things the wrong way and I was just trying to explain why I make some comments about things being sent, I'm learning too...as this swaps are new to me and just trying to learn thats all... Have a great night Verna!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by CherylW
Good Evening to all!

I can't believe that it is the 15th already....where has the month gone.

I am on the bench with every one else, but then again I am just mailing out my SP package tomorrow. As for hints about where it is going - 1)It is south of me 2) My SP has a dog 3) She is a grandma 4)She likes iced tea.

It turned cooler again here so I'll be bringing some hot chocolate out to the bench. Hope my wait won't be too long. Got my April package early in the month so it seems like forever since I received a package. I'll have to order some fabric or something so that I'll get some goodies in the mail.
You know it turn cooler here too, darnit bring back the warm sun, I say!!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:54 PM

I think that if you have questions about what to send, you should send it to me and I will tell you if it is acceptable or not for next month! lol I think the very best thing to send is something you made. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. There is just something about an item that is made just for you that makes you feel very special. having said that I need to tell my sp that I am sorry I didn't get anything made for her as I had that darn Bake Sale to bake for. It ended up that we only had 5 people bring things for the sale so was glad that I had made so much.